The Bachelor New Season! - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-20-2007, 04:09 PM   #61
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 09:49 PM
Hmm I didnt.

Old 11-20-2007, 06:23 PM   #62
Refugee

Local Time: 10:49 PM
I don't understand why he had to be so dramatic with Deanna, walking around in circles. He didn't do that before he said goodbye to Jenni, so why did he have to do it with Deanna? If he was so confident in his decision, then what was up with the pacing around? Why was it so hard for him? And if he wasn't sure about it, then why didn't he just pick one of them? I think maybe ABC put him up to it, or at least gave him the option, since the whole Bachelor series is getting stale.

Old 11-20-2007, 08:01 PM   #63
New Yorker

Local Time: 01:49 AM
truly...that whole dramatic walking in circles bullshit was so lame...did you see her face...she was like..WTF?....he tells her how special she is to him and he doesn't want to at least DATE her??? she is definately better than that ass hole! I wish she would say that to him! and Bettina's Dad was right on the money with this loser...so we will see tonight..I hope they both unload on him
Old 11-20-2007, 08:21 PM   #64
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Old 11-20-2007, 08:28 PM   #65
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Well I am sure as hell pissed at this show and at myself for having wasted all this time watching. What a DOUBLE DOUCHE this guy is! Gimmee a break. And if ABC had anything to do with this I will boycott ABC. I mean, wtf? Are they THAT hard up for new cliffhanger shock material for their shows?

I also thought that this would be a perfect opportunity to bring one or both of the girls back for a Batchellorette show cuz they've not had one in a while. I'd have been so pissed if I were one of them, and as much as I'd like to hope they will give Brad (if that's even his real name) a run for his money tonite you know that won't happen. Sad sad sad sad. I almost don't wanna watch tonite just because I am so sickened by what I witnessed along with other viewers last night.

Old 11-20-2007, 08:50 PM   #66
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Here are what they're talking about on the forums over there.

http://abc.go.com/primetime/bachelor...n=mb&cat=15348
Old 11-20-2007, 11:06 PM   #67
New Yorker

Local Time: 01:49 AM
Ok...the guy is gay...it is the only reasonable excuse
Old 11-21-2007, 01:57 AM   #68
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

OMG WTF!!! I am so pissed off right now

This guy is a complete and total DOUCHE! Fucking moron.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:25 AM   #69
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

My sentiments exactly. I am kicking myself for having wasted an hour watching that After the Rose show. Someone should have thrown rotten tomatoes at that idiot. What a dufus. TOTAL IDIOT!
Old 11-21-2007, 09:50 AM   #70
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:49 AM
What did he do? No way could I watch that.
Old 11-21-2007, 11:38 AM   #71
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
As much as I hate to admit it, I finally watched this season and the episodes I watched were only the finale and first few minutes of that post-rose show last night, I lost interest after the montage of the grandmother passing. But I digress, I will state the obvious and state that this guy is not ready to settle but I do not think he is gay. As it has been mentioned previously in here, he owns several bars and I too believe he receives plenty of action/dates from his business. His bars are in Austin, TX right? If so, why would he want to settle, when he is surrounded by young co-eds from the University of Texas all the time. I have heard his speech time and time again and after the girls confessed their love for him, I knew he was not reciprocating the same feelings for either one of them. Oh well. It is time for the girls to move on and for him to continue to play around. They are both beautiful ladies and fully capable of finding a man who would want to settle down with them.
Old 11-21-2007, 12:45 PM   #72
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen
What did he do? No way could I watch that.
He just STILL didnt give any straight answers. I felt so bad for DeAnna, I just totally felt her frustration as I sat there and watched her beg him to tell her why, and to explain it so that she didnt have to leave there confused again. He just says he cant tell her he loves her back, which is totally fucking stupid, like both girls said, why cant he give one of them a chance and date them, he doesnt have to marry them!! He says he would feel like an even bigger jerk if he did that. What. Ever. Then he tells her he thinks about her every day! So does she, so what the hell? There is just something majorly wrong with him. I dont necessarily think he's gay, I think he has issues though.
Old 11-21-2007, 02:47 PM   #73
Blue Crack Addict

Yes I would guess he just has issues, or he is hung up on someone outside that show. I wonder how long he knew that would be his decision, and if he told the show and they made him drag it out anyway. I know the women know what they are getting into (or should know) but they are only human and their feelings got hurt. If he had enough awareness of his issues(if that's what the problem is) he would have never gone on that show in the first place. I guess that was bound to happen on a show whose premise is ridiculous to start out with But don't mess with someone like that and say you think about them every day and all that and then humiliate/hurt them like that. He could have just chosen one to date and not marry, and told her he wasn't in love with her yet. Then she could have made her own choice.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:41 PM   #74
Blue Crack Addict

Location: basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized by the orbit of his hips..Also Holding Bono Close as he requested.
Interesting I did not know this:

"Bachelor Brad Wasn't 'Kidding' Around
During"The Bachelor Finale", Brad Womack chose not to choose a woman. Instead, he reportedly was "constantly texting" a girl named Laural Kagay during the filming of the show. He was also said to have sent Laurel dozens of roses each day and asking for reconciliation. The two have a two-year old daughter together. Kagay apparently has full custody of the child, but Brad Womack is still a big part of her life. "

there is his issue.
Old 11-21-2007, 03:55 PM   #75
Blue Crack Addict

Well there you go, looks like he's hung up on someone else indeed. It's not like that came out of thin air, since they have a child together- so he really had no business going on that show. Gee how come that wasn't mentioned on the show last night? Was it ever mentioned at all that he has a child?