The Bachelor New Season!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't understand why he had to be so dramatic with Deanna, walking around in circles. He didn't do that before he said goodbye to Jenni, so why did he have to do it with Deanna? If he was so confident in his decision, then what was up with the pacing around? Why was it so hard for him? And if he wasn't sure about it, then why didn't he just pick one of them? I think maybe ABC put him up to it, or at least gave him the option, since the whole Bachelor series is getting stale.

truly...that whole dramatic walking in circles bullshit was so lame...did you see her face...she was like..WTF?....he tells her how special she is to him and he doesn't want to at least DATE her??? she is definately better than that ass hole! I wish she would say that to him! and Bettina's Dad was right on the money with this loser...so we will see tonight..I hope they both unload on him:mad:

Well I am sure as hell pissed at this show and at myself for having wasted all this time watching. What a DOUBLE DOUCHE this guy is! Gimmee a break. And if ABC had anything to do with this I will boycott ABC. I mean, wtf? Are they THAT hard up for new cliffhanger shock material for their shows?

I also thought that this would be a perfect opportunity to bring one or both of the girls back for a Batchellorette show cuz they've not had one in a while. I'd have been so pissed if I were one of them, and as much as I'd like to hope they will give Brad (if that's even his real name) a run for his money tonite you know that won't happen. Sad sad sad sad. I almost don't wanna watch tonite just because I am so sickened by what I witnessed along with other viewers last night.

:ohmy:

OMG WTF!!! I am so pissed off right now :rant:

This guy is a complete and total DOUCHE! Fucking moron.

My sentiments exactly. I am kicking myself for having wasted an hour watching that After the Rose show. Someone should have thrown rotten tomatoes at that idiot. What a dufus. TOTAL IDIOT! :rant::mad: :mad:

As much as I hate to admit it, I finally watched this season and the episodes I watched were only the finale and first few minutes of that post-rose show last night, I lost interest after the montage of the grandmother passing. But I digress, I will state the obvious and state that this guy is not ready to settle but I do not think he is gay. As it has been mentioned previously in here, he owns several bars and I too believe he receives plenty of action/dates from his business. His bars are in Austin, TX right? If so, why would he want to settle, when he is surrounded by young co-eds from the University of Texas all the time. I have heard his speech time and time again and after the girls confessed their love for him, I knew he was not reciprocating the same feelings for either one of them. Oh well. It is time for the girls to move on and for him to continue to play around. They are both beautiful ladies and fully capable of finding a man who would want to settle down with them.

MrsSpringsteen said:
What did he do? No way could I watch that.

He just STILL didnt give any straight answers. I felt so bad for DeAnna, I just totally felt her frustration as I sat there and watched her beg him to tell her why, and to explain it so that she didnt have to leave there confused again. He just says he cant tell her he loves her back, which is totally fucking stupid, like both girls said, why cant he give one of them a chance and date them, he doesnt have to marry them!! He says he would feel like an even bigger jerk if he did that. What. Ever. Then he tells her he thinks about her every day! So does she, so what the hell? There is just something majorly wrong with him. I dont necessarily think he's gay, I think he has issues though.

Yes I would guess he just has issues, or he is hung up on someone outside that show. I wonder how long he knew that would be his decision, and if he told the show and they made him drag it out anyway. I know the women know what they are getting into (or should know) but they are only human and their feelings got hurt. If he had enough awareness of his issues(if that's what the problem is) he would have never gone on that show in the first place. I guess that was bound to happen on a show whose premise is ridiculous to start out with :slant: But don't mess with someone like that and say you think about them every day and all that and then humiliate/hurt them like that. He could have just chosen one to date and not marry, and told her he wasn't in love with her yet. Then she could have made her own choice.

Interesting I did not know this:

"Bachelor Brad Wasn't 'Kidding' Around
During"The Bachelor Finale", Brad Womack chose not to choose a woman. Instead, he reportedly was "constantly texting" a girl named Laural Kagay during the filming of the show. He was also said to have sent Laurel dozens of roses each day and asking for reconciliation. The two have a two-year old daughter together. Kagay apparently has full custody of the child, but Brad Womack is still a big part of her life. "

there is his issue.

Well there you go, looks like he's hung up on someone else indeed. It's not like that came out of thin air, since they have a child together- so he really had no business going on that show. Gee how come that wasn't mentioned on the show last night? Was it ever mentioned at all that he has a child?

It was brought up last night about all the rumors, including the one about him having a kid. Brad said that they were all false. He said he has not so much as even had a cup of coffee with another woman since the show. Yeah, right.

I would tend to believe Brad about the kid part though, because if he denied having a child on national television, that would make him an even bigger ass than he already is.

This is a quote from the Bachelor message board that Sicy refers to in a previous post....I looked through some of the threads there...and read this post....

"I believe ABC has a "must propose" rule: the bachelor must propose marriage to the final rose recipient or never see her again. ABC was trying to stop the "let's just keep dating" that was happening at the final rose ceremonies. I read once that Byron (season 6) was the first bachelor required to propose or stop seeing Mary.

I think Brad was not comfortable proposing marriage to DeAnna. I think Brad was squirming tonight, because ABC does not want its rule divulged. "

If this is true....ABC has some apologizing to those 2 poor girls....and some explaining to do to all the viewers of this show....it makes a little sense about his failure to want to just date one of them.....who knows?
:eyebrow: :eyebrow: :eyebrow:

You know, i have often thought about this when i've watched the aftershows before. Alot of times it seems like there is no real explanation made and the bachelor or bachelorette usually ends up taking all the heat. I know that the contract with ABC is pretty scary and i'm sure they mean business. So something like this would not surprise me.

But still, i'm not sure if i believe it. I think ABC knows that the audience wants them to pick somebody, regardless of whether they stay together or not. That's the whole point of watching the show, so we can speculate on who he's gonna pick. If he picks nobody, there's outrage and it feels like a complete waste of time for watching. Nobody's really expecting them to stay together anyway. They just wanna see the dude PICK SOMEBODY!!!! In the end, it is a competition and we want to see who wins!

That guy Brad is an ass, deal or no deal with ABC. He's got issues and I believe he admitted this at the end of the show. I wonder if ABC provides counseling to these poor show contestants or to the Batchelor? Hmmmm....

RenderImage.aspx

oh well

That's Mary! Apparently she was arrested for hitting Byron in the mouth! Alcohol was a factor.

How sad. These two seemed so normal.

Ellen DeGeneres apologized in person to Brad Womack on her talk show Friday for calling him a jerk, then got his side of the story – that he didn't take the easy way out by not picking a partner on The Bachelor, and that he regrets only one thing he said to finalist DeAnna Pappas.

DeGeneres asked him about one moment from the show in particular – when he told Pappas that the finale would be "a good day" for her.

"I definitely regret that," Womack, 35, replied. "I don't know if I got caught up in the moment. I don't know if I was trying to comfort her. I bear the full brunt of responsibility for saying that. I do. She deserves someone to be straightforward and honest, which I thought I was. That's one very, very bad decision of mine that I made."

But Womack attempted to set the record straight on another point: He said he never asked that Pappas's father be flown out to the set, which had also gotten her hopes up for a marriage proposal.

"What I did say is a proposal was such a big deal to me that a phone call was not sufficient, if and when that proposal would happen," he said. "When it got to that day, I was informed that Deanna's father was flown out. I never one time asked for Deanna's father to be flown out. Never one single time."

Womack also said he's been shocked by the backlash against him, and feels like he's going through a breakup himself.

"I did not take the easy way out," he said. "In fact, I took the tough way out in order to show these women respect, in my opinion. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong."

DeGeneres, who had apologized to Womack on the air Thursday, did so again Friday. "I really appreciate you coming here," she said. "I'm so sorry that I judged you because I didn't know the full story."

Why in hell does he have to make his way around the talk show circuit anyway? Bank every last dime he can on it? There's no saving his reputation. People think he is a jerk and he IS a jerk. That's not gonna change no matter what he says or to whom he says it. In my opinion it's old news. What's done is done. Let him suffer and feel bad like the women he spurned. I hope the show also loses viewers, I don't have any interest in watching any more, it's a joke.

Back
Top Bottom