The Bachelor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I sort of lost interest in it-all the guys seem like such jerks. And it makes me cringe the way some of those women act. But it can be quite entertaining :D

The new guy does look cute, his name is Travis. I wonder what he's like.

240x360_01.jpg

240x360_05.jpg

Never seen a single episode, but dated a girl who was a contestant on one of the seasons.

People would recognise her and say hi or something when we were out, before I found out she was on the show I just thought she was really popular.:shrug:

MrsSpringsteen said:
I sort of lost interest in it-all the guys seem like such jerks. And it makes me cringe the way some of those women act. But it can be quite entertaining :D

The new guy does look cute, his name is Travis. I wonder what he's like.

240x360_01.jpg

240x360_05.jpg

I wonder if this Travis is REALLY a doctor?

i am so excited for the return of 'the bachelor'. :reject: i watched the first few seasons, but then got sick of the last one (with that back-up NFL quarterback). this one is in Paris, though :drool: which will hopefully spice things up a bit! :wink:

he's an ER doctor

"Our American in Paris is a handsome 33-year-old ER doctor who is completing his residency at Vanderbilt Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee.

Travis, who graduated Magna Cum Laude from Duke University and earned his MD from University of Virginia, has a true passion for helping people, but the one thing that is missing is a woman to share his life. Now he will take on that challenge against a spectacular backdrop that will include the Eiffel Tower, the breathtaking Champs Elysées and the historic Arc de Triomphe.

The beauty of the show, according to Travis, is that it will give him the chance to step back from his career and job and focus on his personal life, concentrating all his attention and energy on meeting some amazing women.

The hunky 6'4" doctor is a favorite with all the nurses at Vanderbilt. However, the Ft. Collins, Colorado native, who has a traditional Midwest upbringing, yearns to have the type of relationship that he has seen played out during his parents' 37-year-long romance. Travis considers himself a simple guy with simple pleasures, which he thinks accounts for his being a happy person. When he has time to take off, he's is a huge outdoors enthusiast. A real devotee of mountain and road biking, he also enjoys kayaking and hiking.

What kind of woman is Travis looking for? Along with such attributes as being genuine, honest and caring, and someone who is somewhat adventurous and athletic, "it's the woman who catches my eye - maybe with the way she smiles, the way I first react to her. I get that feeling inside you really can't describe."

I can't believe that woman, an oncologist embarrassing herself like that over a guy-any guy. Go to a sperm bank

That was so bizarre it makes me think it was fake

U2SavesTheWorld said:
:| :| :|

holy crap

i cant say anything for fear of spoiling but the last 10 minutes are PRICELESS

:yes: that girl was NUTSO! :crazy: wow...

the teaser scenes looked pretty good... can't say i really liked any of the girls very much, but it should be fun to watch. :wink:

*Ally* said:

:yes: that girl was NUTSO! :crazy: wow...

Geitan

from the O'Conell season is grateful

this gal is now going to be remembered for being the most wacko.

But, in "ready for reproduction right now girl's” defense

I have a new HD TV
and I did see one of her eggs fall out and roll across the drive way when she got out of the limo.

yeah, when i saw her get out of the limo and saw that she was the second dr., i thought she would be staying. never realized she was a nut. and who would want her treating them after that display? :yikes:

The Bachelor is one of my major guilty pleasures. I had no idea he was into mountain and road biking though! I am going to like this one. :yes:

That woman is INSANE. He is very smart not to have picked her.

I just saw the women.
Of the 25 women, only three of them are hotties. The others are just average or plain looking.

WTF

Was it is this: The Bachelor: The Average Jane version?

:huh:

That sucks. I feel sorry for that Bachelor dude.

I don't like Moana, I bet he'll pick her :shrug:

Something is "off" about him to me, like he's trying too hard to be Mr. Nice Guy or something..he talks a good game but I think it's just that. Of course maybe he's just uncomfortable in front of the camera -who knows and who cares :D

It really bugs me that he has an attitude that a woman is no good or spoiled goods or something if she has been married before. Gimme a break!!! :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom