The Bachelor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is what he says in his journal...

With Moana, everything is so real. Right now, she and I have the most real relationship. I'm hoping to spend more one-on-one time with her in the future. The other women are incredible as well. I can't wait to get to know them all on a deeper level.

:sick:

she gets a lot of on screen time whining
mostly about moana

but, she is the safe pick for him

the sarah from canada is his pedophilia pick

deep said:
she gets a lot of on screen time whining
mostly about moana

but, she is the safe pick for him

the sarah from canada is his pedophilia pick

:lol:

(although I'm kind of rooting from her because she's a fellow canuck!)

i thought it was pretty crappy leaving both sarah's for the end then hesitating with the state. :shame:

i have been rooting for sarah from tennessee since day 1. and i can't stand susan now. i think she is a selfish little :silent:

Doozer61 said:
i thought it was pretty crappy leaving both sarah's for the end then hesitating with the state. :shame:

i have been rooting for sarah from tennessee since day 1. and i can't stand susan now. i think she is a selfish little :silent:

I feel the same also.

I am shocked as shit :shocked:

Sorry to those who have not watched yet:

He tells that whats her name from Nashville that they've become more like friends then he picks her and ditches Susan :confused:

Sarah is perfect for him, but I bet it will be Moana-guys like him say they want a Sarah but they go for the Moana instead :shrug:

I see Sarah as a longterm relationship for him

Absolutely. And I agree, he will go for the excitement and intrigue that Moana gives him but eventually he will want someone like Sarah.

And if he doesn't choose her, I will! :drool:

I also liked the updates on the three other couples. I had always wondered if Charlie and Sara were still together. They are so cute.

tiny dancer said:
Something tells me that he is going to pick Moana. :yuck:

yes,

if he follows his hard
oops, I mean heart:heart:

It will come down to

if he is a man
or a mommy's boy.

Moana is where his strongest connection and attraction lies.

But, Sarah WILL BE LOVED and ADORED by his down home Tennessee family.

"connection" insofar as sex and he thinks she's "mysterious" but what is there to form a long, lasting relationship? After that wears off? But many men don't think that way as I have learned. Someone like Sarah is too "boring" for them.

I think Sarah is beautiful and seems like a genuinely good person.

MrsSpringsteen said:

I think Sarah is beautiful and seems like a genuinely good person.

what I am looking for in a Sunday School teacher or Kindergarten Teacher.

I hope Moana and Travis keep her in mind. :wink:

Well some people are looking for that in a girlfriend/wife :shrug: different strokes for different folks. Good luck to him if he chooses Moana, I hope it works out.

It's like George and McDreamy-for McDreamy there will probably always be the next Meredith around the corner. Sure he's hot as hell and all "mysterious", but George will always be there for you. Something like that :wink: I think George is hot too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom