The Aussie Chat Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:
Varitek - puh-leeeeeeeaase!!! i had that "RADIO ONE" crap and then when I changed computers I never re-downloaded it. Go eat your pierogies and return stat!

No it's a toasted roast beef on wheat wrap with jalepeno poppers on the side. And some COOKIES for later. The pierogies at lunch were good though.

OK I will have to install audacity again and get to work. I think from the sound of it that the RADIO ONE bit was played over the exact same measure as the one that follows (unlike the b-side version which has different music there) so I will just dupliacate it and replace the radio one with it. I've never done anything more fancy than making ringtones on Audacity but I think I can manage.

Axver said:

5,000, eh? :applaud:

You're still approximately 7x behind. And yet your rego date is only six months behind me.

Keep in mind I was gone for a long time. And you were premium for awhile. Who knows? I could gain some ground one of these days (considering I've had 3000 posts in 4 months, and 1200 in the past 5 days).

Varitek said:
OK I will have to install audacity again and get to work. I think from the sound of it that the RADIO ONE bit was played over the exact same measure as the one that follows (unlike the b-side version which has different music there) so I will just dupliacate it and replace the radio one with it. I've never done anything more fancy than making ringtones on Audacity but I think I can manage.

This will be awesome.

the tourist said:

Keep in mind I was gone for a long time. And you were premium for awhile. Who knows? I could gain some ground one of these days (considering I've had 3000 posts in 4 months, and 1200 in the past 5 days).

The absence was your own fault. :tsk:

And the premium didn't help me. I think when I was premium, it was back when everybody was limited to 45 seconds.

Axver said:

The absence was your own fault. :tsk:

And the premium didn't help me. I think when I was premium, it was back when everybody was limited to 45 seconds.

Ahhh. Well. True. Being in a band has its downsides. I'd probably have double the posts I have now.

coolian2 said:

If i got paid for LJ posting i'd be in all sorts of trouble...i honestly constantly forget i have one

:lol:

My stats:

Journal entries: 1,532
Comments: Posted: 50,583 - Received: 77,200

Date created: 2003-06-26 20:04:07

So, created about three weeks after my Interference account.

Btw, on topic (in this off-topic forum), I have never heard the Radio 1 Electrical Storm. :(

the tourist said:

Ahhh. Well. True. Being in a band has its downsides. I'd probably have double the posts I have now.

If I were ever in a band, I would keep postwhoring here!

And probably get myself kicked out of the band ...

Axver said:

If I were ever in a band, I would keep postwhoring here!

And probably get myself kicked out of the band ...

Most likely. I rarely used the internet those days. 5 days a week working, 2 band practices a week, 1 show a week, 2 date nights a week, and then hanging out with other friends.

the tourist said:
Btw, on topic (in this off-topic forum), I have never heard the Radio 1 Electrical Storm. :(

I'd say I'd send it to you, but if Varitek can edit out the stupid "Radio One" tag inserted over one part, that'd be kinda pointless.

Axver said:

I'd say I'd send it to you, but if Varitek can edit out the stupid "Radio One" tag inserted over one part, that'd be kinda pointless.

True. Go Varitek!

the tourist said:
What the fuck is a "radio-head"?

A quick and easy five step guide on how to stick a fork up your arse and be proud of it in the morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom