The Aussie Chat Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

OK just made my commemorative playlist.

Poll:

which electrical storm do people like better?

Originally posted by coolian2

BBC Leak

BBC Electrical Storm. Holy shit I love the different backing. Not gonna declare it my favorite for a while though, there is probably a novelty aspect. I'm gonna try to edit out the stupid "radio one" bit in the middle. I can't believe I had no idea this existed - what's the story on the leak? when/how soon before the official/why the hell did they change it?

Varitek said:

BBC Electrical Storm. Holy shit I love the different backing. Not gonna declare it my favorite for a while though, there is probably a novelty aspect. I'm gonna try to edit out the stupid "radio one" bit in the middle. I can't believe I had no idea this existed - what's the story on the leak? when/how soon before the official/why the hell did they change it?

I just realised i lost mine, any chance you can post it to me?

OK, anybody who manages to get rid of that Radio One crap in the BBC Leak of ES will be my hero.

Looks like I've a fair bit to catch up on.

coolian2 said:
Wow, it took me forever to find this. There weren't even any This Is A Joke Breadcrumbs to follow. Then again, i was looking for the Easter Island discussion thread

I think next time around, we need to do a Tristan da Cunha chat. It's the most isolated archipelago in the world. Might suit us. :wink:

the tourist said:
I wonder if Jen or Axver or Alisaura will find this.

Well, of course right now I'm reading this on page 3 with replies going to page 20 (on 10 post per page view, that is), so they may have found it already, but I'll make sure to drop them an e-mail soon so that they get over here. Vazza made sure I found my way here as soon as I got up.

Varitek said:
well we can also do world cities, there was an extensive discussion in the survivor thread about cities with awesome names. why limit ourselves to countries?

Also Djibouti is so getting in on this.

I must absolutely insist on an Ouagadougou thread at some point.

Kyrgyzstan also needs to be in on the act. They should also change their name to Kyrgyzstyn.

the tourist said:
Well, we could also do continents. Antarctica will need a thread. Poor lonely penguins.

Pfft. There's so much more to Antarctica. We could to the McMurdo Base Chat. Ross Ice Shelf Chat. Argentine Suspended Claim Chat.

coolian2 said:

I already owe about $9000 NZ

That would be crippling if not for the wonderful government who decided to cancel interest payments on student loans

Wow, I'm glad I'm in Australia then. I only owe $2,000, and that's just because I didn't get around to paying my contribution for one semester before the cut-off date, so the government covered the debt and now I just need to remember to pay it off sometime before I leave uni and will have to owe interest on it.

And damnit, where are you guys? This is my fourth post in a row and I'm getting close to being caught up.

coolian2 said:

Debt sucks.

Someone give me a job where i get paid for posting here.

Paid per character perhaps

I'm so down with that. Especially if I get backpaid for all of my 34,000-odd posts so far.

Or even better, where I get paid for posting on LiveJournal. If you think I'm a postwhore here, you haven't seen my LiveJournal comment count.

Happy posting to me! Happy posting to me! Happy posting, dear Andrew! Happy posting to me! (to the tune of Happy Birthday)

Axver said:

I'm so down with that. Especially if I get backpaid for all of my 34,000-odd posts so far.

Or even better, where I get paid for posting on LiveJournal. If you think I'm a postwhore here, you haven't seen my LiveJournal comment count.

If i got paid for LJ posting i'd be in all sorts of trouble...i honestly constantly forget i have one

the tourist said:
Happy posting to me! Happy posting to me! Happy posting, dear Andrew! Happy posting to me! (to the tune of Happy Birthday)

5,000, eh? :applaud:

You're still approximately 7x behind. And yet your rego date is only six months behind me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom