The Aussie Chat Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

Ahhhhh. Good point. :nerd:

I forget what I was responding to when I quoted this...damn it..

oh stadium nerd...guess I quoted the wrong post. Anyway, some schools are too small to have stadiums. Or even football teams :sad:

Varitek said:

Yup for those who get approved to defer payment. (That's the stafford, which is the main gov't student loan. other loans might be different.)

Ahhh. I wouldn't know, as I've paid for all the schooling I've had upfront, since it's only community college. But my gf is graduating from an arts school soon and I believe she has 6 months to begin paying off her loan. Thank goodness her parents are gonna front 90% of the bill!

Varitek said:

I forget what I was responding to when I quoted this...damn it..

oh stadium nerd...guess I quoted the wrong post. Anyway, some schools are too small to have stadiums. Or even football teams :sad:

Yeah, i sorta mean the bigger schools rather than the tinpot little schools

the tourist said:

Ahhh. I wouldn't know, as I've paid for all the schooling I've had upfront, since it's only community college. But my gf is graduating from an arts school soon and I believe she has 6 months to begin paying off her loan. Thank goodness her parents are gonna front 90% of the bill!

I'm hoping my parents will help me with my loans, especially as I'm not planning to make much of a salary.

the tourist said:
Btw Ian, you're beating Vaz by 8.

He's premium. And I'm not in contention for this thread or post lead for the forseeable future, I am gonna only be on for maybe an hour tonight after work (which is in 10 minutes)

Varitek said:

I'm hoping my parents will help me with my loans, especially as I'm not planning to make much of a salary.

That's why I really only wanted to go to university for 2 years (which hasn't happened yet due to the band I was in and our imminent, if brief, thrust into popularity). I hate debt.

Varitek said:

He's premium. And I'm not in contention for this thread or post lead for the forseeable future, I am gonna only be on for maybe an hour tonight after work (which is in 10 minutes)

I have to work in ten minutes soon. Which means I need to be getting ready. I guess 5000 can wait until break.

edit: too, not soon

the tourist said:

That's why I really only wanted to go to university for 2 years (which hasn't happened yet due to the band I was in and our imminent, if brief, thrust into popularity). I hate debt.

Debt sucks.

Someone give me a job where i get paid for posting here.

Paid per character perhaps

coolian2 said:

Debt sucks.

Someone give me a job where i get paid for posting here.

Paid per character perhaps

My boss didn't show up, and usually they still pay us when this happens, so if I werer to post here for the next 2 hours + I would literally be getting paid for posting on Interference.

However I am going to go have a life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom