The Aussie Chat Superthread - Page 31 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 02-26-2008, 01:38 AM   #451
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,960
Local Time: 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver


... wow, that's just amazing.

Also, I'll be in and out. I'm baking and doing dishes and all that sort of stuff.

Ahh I was wondering what happened to you.
__________________

__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:38 AM   #452
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,054
Local Time: 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist


How is your physique, anyway?


Not that bad, I'll have you know!

Not that good either. But it's within the healthy range on the body mass index. So there.
__________________

__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:39 AM   #453
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,054
Local Time: 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by coolian2


Yeah, but you wear pants
Jen won't be happy to hear about that.
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:39 AM   #454
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,960
Local Time: 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver




Not that bad, I'll have you know!

Not that good either. But it's within the healthy range on the body mass index. So there.

Hahaha, well it happens with the chocolate, eh? Eh, I'm not in as good of shape as I wish I was. So we're even.
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:41 AM   #455
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,054
Local Time: 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist



Ahh I was wondering what happened to you.
I need to bake before the uni semester starts so I've got supplies of food to keep me going during dull research in courses I didn't really want to do because the ones that most appealled are either not being offered or have been cancelled.
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:42 AM   #456
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,960
Local Time: 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words


I quote me to make me laugh. The whorepostingwhoring is an ancillary benefit.
By the way, what the fuck is powerjuice??
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:44 AM   #457
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,054
Local Time: 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist



Hahaha, well it happens with the chocolate, eh? Eh, I'm not in as good of shape as I wish I was. So we're even.
It's more the lack of exercise really. I don't eat that badly, chocolate muffins and Afghan biscuits aside. But getting out and going for walks ... requires effort. Ah well, I end up doing a fair bit of walking during the uni semester so it all evens out.
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:45 AM   #458
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,960
Local Time: 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver


I need to bake before the uni semester starts so I've got supplies of food to keep me going during dull research in courses I didn't really want to do because the ones that most appealled are either not being offered or have been cancelled.
Classes cancelled:

Muffin-Baking
U2 Setlistology
U2 Tourography

Classes not offered:

Porcupine Tree and You (a one on one experience)
Design and Architecture in Liechtenstien
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:45 AM   #459
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,960
Local Time: 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver


It's more the lack of exercise really. I don't eat that badly, chocolate muffins and Afghan biscuits aside. But getting out and going for walks ... requires effort. Ah well, I end up doing a fair bit of walking during the uni semester so it all evens out.
Oddly, I walk less while I'm in school. I walk much more during the summer when it's warm. And jog sometimes. But not too much.
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:47 AM   #460
Blue Crack Supplier
 
coolian2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Hamilton (No longer STD capital of NZ)
Posts: 42,920
Local Time: 09:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver


It's more the lack of exercise really. I don't eat that badly, chocolate muffins and Afghan biscuits aside. But getting out and going for walks ... requires effort. Ah well, I end up doing a fair bit of walking during the uni semester so it all evens out.
My diet has improved significantly this year (but i need more muffins and afghans) and instead of just the walk down Queen St to catch the bus i'll be less of a lazy prick and get off the bus a few stops earlier on the way home too.

Yay for trying to be healthy
__________________
coolian2 is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:49 AM   #461
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,054
Local Time: 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist
Classes cancelled:

Muffin-Baking
U2 Setlistology
U2 Tourography

Classes not offered:

Porcupine Tree and You (a one on one experience)
Design and Architecture in Liechtenstien


My mother taught me all I need to know about muffin baking! Actually, nobody at all expected me to cook or bake. I took no interest whatsoever in it while I lived at home. I turned 19 and had cooked about three times in my life. Then I moved out and straight away, I was cooking. I'm just used to the taste of homemade stuff. So much better than commercial shit.

I am normally glad I live in a flat and don't have a backyard, but I would love a little berry patch. My grandmother used to make homemade jam. And, well, I'm sure anybody else who grew up on homemade jam will agree that the commercial stuff just tastes like absolute rubbish. I love jam, and yet haven't eaten it in years. One of these days, I'll have to teach myself to make it.
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:49 AM   #462
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,960
Local Time: 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by coolian2


My diet has improved significantly this year (but i need more muffins and afghans) and instead of just the walk down Queen St to catch the bus i'll be less of a lazy prick and get off the bus a few stops earlier on the way home too.

Yay for trying to be healthy
You know it!
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:51 AM   #463
Blue Crack Addict
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 26,960
Local Time: 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver


I am normally glad I live in a flat and don't have a backyard, but I would love a little berry patch. My grandmother used to make homemade jam. And, well, I'm sure anybody else who grew up on homemade jam will agree that the commercial stuff just tastes like absolute rubbish. I love jam, and yet haven't eaten it in years. One of these days, I'll have to teach myself to make it.
My mom made homemade jam all while I was growing up. Strawberry, raspberry, and blackberry. The blackberry was fucking amazing. She doesn't make it anymore seeing as no one would use it nowadays, though.
__________________
the tourist is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:52 AM   #464
Vocal parasite
 
Axver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: 1853
Posts: 151,054
Local Time: 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist


Oddly, I walk less while I'm in school. I walk much more during the summer when it's warm. And jog sometimes. But not too much.
My tram inconveniently - or conveniently, as the case may be - passes a block away from my place at one end and university at the other, so I've got to walk four blocks for a return journey, and when your university has 40,000 students, the campus is a decent size. It may not really sound like much, but it actually gets me walking a fair bit.
__________________
"Mediocrity is never so dangerous as when it is dressed up as sincerity." - Søren Kierkegaard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Axver is offline  
Old 02-26-2008, 01:53 AM   #465
Blue Crack Addict
 
mysterious_jen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: U2 360 2010 DOWNUNDER
Posts: 15,556
Local Time: 06:18 AM
Hai how are we boys n girls
__________________

__________________
mysterious_jen is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com