The Aussie Chat Superthread - Page 31 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-26-2008, 01:38 AM   #451
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver

... wow, that's just amazing.

Also, I'll be in and out. I'm baking and doing dishes and all that sort of stuff.

Ahh I was wondering what happened to you.

Old 02-26-2008, 01:38 AM   #452
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by the tourist

How is your physique, anyway?

Not that bad, I'll have you know!

Not that good either. But it's within the healthy range on the body mass index. So there.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 02-26-2008, 01:39 AM   #453
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally posted by coolian2

Yeah, but you wear pants
Jen won't be happy to hear about that.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 02-26-2008, 01:39 AM   #454
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Not that bad, I'll have you know!

Not that good either. But it's within the healthy range on the body mass index. So there.

Hahaha, well it happens with the chocolate, eh? Eh, I'm not in as good of shape as I wish I was. So we're even.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:41 AM   #455
Vocal parasite

Quote:

Ahh I was wondering what happened to you.
I need to bake before the uni semester starts so I've got supplies of food to keep me going during dull research in courses I didn't really want to do because the ones that most appealled are either not being offered or have been cancelled.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 02-26-2008, 01:42 AM   #456
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by No spoken words

I quote me to make me laugh. The whorepostingwhoring is an ancillary benefit.
By the way, what the fuck is powerjuice??
Old 02-26-2008, 01:44 AM   #457
Vocal parasite

Quote:

Hahaha, well it happens with the chocolate, eh? Eh, I'm not in as good of shape as I wish I was. So we're even.
It's more the lack of exercise really. I don't eat that badly, chocolate muffins and Afghan biscuits aside. But getting out and going for walks ... requires effort. Ah well, I end up doing a fair bit of walking during the uni semester so it all evens out.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 02-26-2008, 01:45 AM   #458
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

I need to bake before the uni semester starts so I've got supplies of food to keep me going during dull research in courses I didn't really want to do because the ones that most appealled are either not being offered or have been cancelled.
Classes cancelled:

Muffin-Baking
U2 Setlistology
U2 Tourography

Classes not offered:

Porcupine Tree and You (a one on one experience)
Design and Architecture in Liechtenstien
Old 02-26-2008, 01:45 AM   #459
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

It's more the lack of exercise really. I don't eat that badly, chocolate muffins and Afghan biscuits aside. But getting out and going for walks ... requires effort. Ah well, I end up doing a fair bit of walking during the uni semester so it all evens out.
Oddly, I walk less while I'm in school. I walk much more during the summer when it's warm. And jog sometimes. But not too much.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:47 AM   #460
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:48 AM
Quote:

My diet has improved significantly this year (but i need more muffins and afghans) and instead of just the walk down Queen St to catch the bus i'll be less of a lazy prick and get off the bus a few stops earlier on the way home too.

Yay for trying to be healthy
Old 02-26-2008, 01:49 AM   #461
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Classes cancelled:

Muffin-Baking
U2 Setlistology
U2 Tourography

Classes not offered:

Porcupine Tree and You (a one on one experience)
Design and Architecture in Liechtenstien

My mother taught me all I need to know about muffin baking! Actually, nobody at all expected me to cook or bake. I took no interest whatsoever in it while I lived at home. I turned 19 and had cooked about three times in my life. Then I moved out and straight away, I was cooking. I'm just used to the taste of homemade stuff. So much better than commercial shit.

I am normally glad I live in a flat and don't have a backyard, but I would love a little berry patch. My grandmother used to make homemade jam. And, well, I'm sure anybody else who grew up on homemade jam will agree that the commercial stuff just tastes like absolute rubbish. I love jam, and yet haven't eaten it in years. One of these days, I'll have to teach myself to make it.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 02-26-2008, 01:49 AM   #462
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by coolian2

My diet has improved significantly this year (but i need more muffins and afghans) and instead of just the walk down Queen St to catch the bus i'll be less of a lazy prick and get off the bus a few stops earlier on the way home too.

Yay for trying to be healthy
You know it!
Old 02-26-2008, 01:51 AM   #463
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

I am normally glad I live in a flat and don't have a backyard, but I would love a little berry patch. My grandmother used to make homemade jam. And, well, I'm sure anybody else who grew up on homemade jam will agree that the commercial stuff just tastes like absolute rubbish. I love jam, and yet haven't eaten it in years. One of these days, I'll have to teach myself to make it.
My mom made homemade jam all while I was growing up. Strawberry, raspberry, and blackberry. The blackberry was fucking amazing. She doesn't make it anymore seeing as no one would use it nowadays, though.
Old 02-26-2008, 01:52 AM   #464
Vocal parasite

Quote:

Oddly, I walk less while I'm in school. I walk much more during the summer when it's warm. And jog sometimes. But not too much.
My tram inconveniently - or conveniently, as the case may be - passes a block away from my place at one end and university at the other, so I've got to walk four blocks for a return journey, and when your university has 40,000 students, the campus is a decent size. It may not really sound like much, but it actually gets me walking a fair bit.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 02-26-2008, 01:53 AM   #465
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:18 AM
Hai how are we boys n girls

Tags
superthread