The Aussie Chat Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alisaura said:
So if this is the off topic forum, does that mean we have to talk about U2 to maintain our policy of off-topicity?

But ... uh ... shit.

So, how about that song, Clocks? Bowno's vocals are great on that.

Axver said:

I was 2 years and 9 months. :sad:

SHE SAW HAWKMOON 269 AND GOD PART II LIVE.

AND HEARD A SNIPPET OF HEARTLAND.

:envy: :envy: :envy:

thankyou Axver, for making me feel extremely old :wink:

Still! The advantage of this is that I got to see Bono in the flesh at his spunkiest, many, many times

:drool:

TranceEnding said:

Still! The advantage of this is that I got to see Bono in the flesh at his spunkiest, many, many times

:scream:

did he wear the white shirt? or the vest with no shirt :shifty:

do you have pics :drool:

shit sorry this isnt pleba

Axver said:
I was 2 years and 9 months. :sad:

SHE SAW HAWKMOON 269 AND GOD PART II LIVE.

AND HEARD A SNIPPET OF HEARTLAND.

:envy: :envy: :envy:
I was 10 or so... possibly 11... was it November '89?

*also envious*

:sad:

bono_man2002 said:
You'd have thought I would have picked up on ya know....I don't think the shit hit the fan till Mofo, ya know.

Anyway, I'm over if now, and I'd rather not bog down the thread!

Not only did I think you were onto us and playing along, but from one of our old chat threads:

Originally posted by Varitek
bono man's on to us, the rest are gone

Nice going on tricking us! :wink:

mysterious_jen said:
trance did you go to the nick cave exhibit?

nick cave

:combust: sorry i need a moment ...

I didn't make it for that Friday evening (sorry again Ali!!!) but I HAVE seen it a couple months ago .... I'm definately going again before it finishes! It's awesome!!! You really should go and see it!

TranceEnding said:

I'd rather feel old and have seen Lovetown than feel young and not. Best. Tour. Ever.

So this means ...

AXVER = OWNED BY TRANCEENDING.

:sad: :(

:wink:

Axver said:
But ... uh ... shit.

So, how about that song, Clocks? Bowno's vocals are great on that.
Don't worry. My theory is that any topic in the multiverse can be somehow connected to U2... often more directly than you might think.

TranceEnding said:

I didn't make it for that Friday evening (sorry again Ali!!!) but I HAVE seen it a couple months ago .... I'm definately going again before it finishes! It's awesome!!! You really should go and see it!

tries to think when next weekend off is ...
2020 i think .

fuck.

mysterious_jen said:

or the vest with no shirt :shifty:

I never got THAT lucky :sad: hee

I do have various pic's floating around, but a) they arn't very good (too far away) and b) this is way before digi photography and I don't have a scanner to scan pic's to post

Alisaura said:

I was 10 or so... possibly 11... was it November '89?

*also envious*

U2 played Melbourne on 7, 8, 9, 12, 13, 14, 16 October 1989.

... yes, I can tell you the entire Lovetown Tour schedule off the top of my head.

Alisaura said:

Don't worry. My theory is that any topic in the multiverse can be somehow connected to U2... often more directly than you might think.

Back in high school, my friends played a game with me fairly regularly where they'd name random things and I'd link it back to U2. Rarely was it a challenge.

TranceEnding said:
No worries! :wink:

My friend from Canberra (who got me into Nick Cave) wants to visit me down here and see it before it closes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom