The Aussie Chat Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
COBL_04 said:

Ooh... can you imagine the acoustics in Coober Pedy?? And edge would look really sweet on fire as well.

:lol:

Coober Pedy it is. Though do they have phones out there so that we can have a feed of the set? :wink:

Axver said:

*runs away*

*leaps off a bridge*

*swims upriver to the mountains*

:wink:

No, Tool have some good songs. I don't really enjoy their albums, I feel they drag and get a bit samey, but songs taken individually work.

cin is a bit renown for her interesting taste .

cinnaminson said:

I rarely clean my own shower, why would I want to clean anyone elses??

You'll be joining in on Jen, Andrew, and Liam's sordid showering too? :ohmy:

cinnaminson said:
DANNY :hug:

I think of you every morning when I pass by the constuction site and see an uncomfortable looking, out of place young man :giggle:

:lmao:

You should have seen me one day when it was like 40C.... I had to take off the top half of my overalls and underneath all I was wearing was a bluey. My boss came outt and actually laughed at me when he saw me.

Hows G-town?

Can yyou still smell my house? :wink:

COBL_04 said:

You should have seen me one day when it was like 40C.... I had to take off the top half of my overalls and underneath all I was wearing was a bluey. My boss came outt and actually laughed at me when he saw me.

Hows G-town?

Can yyou still smell my house? :wink:

:lmao: I faint in the hot weather or burn like a lobster. . . . people have pointed and whispered about the "albino girl". bastards:mad:

I did smell a faint pong while driving past Werribee Zoo :eyebrow:

COBL_04 said:

I am fantastically well.

actually im kind of green because I have a sneaking suspicioon my younger brother has a girlfriend...

ohhh thats gotta hurt !

i think i am running sex ed classes for half of interference soon so you can reserve your place for 49.95 per minute if you wish .

COBL_04 said:

thats just tooo cute !

cinnaminson said:

:lmao: I faint in the hot weather or burn like a lobster. . . . people have pointed and whispered about the "albino girl". bastards:mad:

I did smell a faint pong while driving past Werribee Zoo :eyebrow:

:lol: I hate being white.

That could have just been my next door neighbors.

liamcool said:

Who are you, Julia Roberts?

julia roberts is an old bag lol

results of the purity test concerned me greatly i have alot of corruption work to do . and axver is No1 on my corruption list.

danny would be but i think thats illegal :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom