The Aussie Chat Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:

We can point them to it if necessary.

May turn out to me necessary. Since we can't leave breadcrumbs. Maybe as a side note we can leave one in Survivor or something. But it'll be off-topic. Which isn't looking good for us at the moment.

phillyfan26 said:

Thank you.

NSW says his favorite snippet is Gypsy Biker.

I have no idea what that song is or who it's by.

And I like Discotheque better than OOC as a place to start new threads but not sure if that's gonna be kosher.

I also already told axver, as my aim window with him was still open when I discovered the closures...he got a steady stream of rant-like updates.

And I don't know where we can post the bootleg of the best fantasy concert ever - you'd think EYKIW because people post projects there all the time, but I'm afraid to start a thread there.

Varitek said:

And I like Discotheque better than OOC as a place to start new threads but not sure if that's gonna be kosher.
Probably not in the current state of things since we're a "chat and bull" group.

Varitek said:

And I don't know where we can post the bootleg of the best fantasy concert ever - you'd think EYKIW because people post projects there all the time, but I'm afraid to start a thread there.

I don't want to step in there without a comment on how people hate U2 suck or some knowledge of the Village People so that i can compare the members of U2 to them

We broke EYKIW

coolian2 said:

I don't want to step in there without a comment on how people hate U2 suck or some knowledge of the Village People so that i can compare the members of U2 to them

We broke EYKIW

I'm sure it'll get fixed. Just might take a couple days.

So how long does it take for a premium membership to kick in? I just signed up for one.

and I got 45d 3 times.

Varitek said:
Don't you pay through paypal or something? I think they have to tic off the premium box seperately
Yeah. It's paypal. I know virtually nothing about paypal though. :reject:

Varitek said:
What is your special title going to be?

may I suggest

"no longer 45'd"

Oh I'll just let that go to whatever it'll go to on its own. That may be my sig, though.

You know what I miss? Being hidden away where no one will ever find us or read what we say. (so we can talk about other threads...)

Varitek said:
You know what I miss? Being hidden away where no one will ever find us or read what we say. (so we can talk about other threads...)

Maybe we can just have Axver start all of the new threads. That alone will keep certain people away. Then again, it'd probably get us scrutinized a bit closer. :hmm:

Somehow, I know that the past 5 days was an era that will be forever changed now. Can we go back? My stupid fucking idea's fucked everything over, hasn't it?

Once we get on Aussie time nobody will be around and by the time they are it'll be burried in themiddle of 1000 posts.

However I fully intend to start sleeping more normally. :shifty:

coolian2 said:
Just start new ones as countries that are bound to have no members, like Canada and India.

NOBODY will check up on us

Luxenbourg?

Well, we can still postwhore, just to postwhore.

coolian2 said:

That's the kind of thinking we need in Zambia

The first poster of each thread should copy and paste every previous country we've used as the first post, so we don't do a country twice. Or, if we do a country twice, that it's the ".... Chat Superthread part 2"

So, like the next thread would start out

Australia
Zambia.

And the following would start out

Australia
Zambia
India

etc.

What do you all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back