The Aussie Chat Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mysterious_jen said:
i dunno about having our thread here for all and sundry to see our whorish ways. :tsk: :tsk: twas much better in secret.

I wonder if, once we're done with this thread, we'd at least be allowed to move back to Discotheque?

Axver said:

I'm thinking that one day, I should just sit down with a map and plan out a route. I could stick with that. That's one good thing about inner Melbourne - sure, it's busy, but there's probably interesting places for me to walk.

melbounre fucking ROCKS for walking around :drool: so many awesome shops to stumble into ....

mmmmmmmm must go back for a visit.

Axver said:

I wonder if, once we're done with this thread, we'd at least be allowed to move back to Discotheque?
But who wants to be the one to ask?

mysterious_jen said:

melbounre fucking ROCKS for walking around :drool: so many awesome shops to stumble into ....

mmmmmmmm must go back for a visit.

I've certainly stumbled upon some interesting bookshops.

:nerd:

Axver said:

I'm thinking that one day, I should just sit down with a map and plan out a route. I could stick with that. That's one good thing about inner Melbourne - sure, it's busy, but there's probably interesting places for me to walk.

Where I live there isn't much traffic. No lights to have to stop at ever. That's what I love about where I walk. I hated jogging/walking in Seattle. It was no fun, cuz you'd have to stop all the time!

the tourist said:

Where I live there isn't much traffic. No lights to have to stop at ever. That's what I love about where I walk. I hated jogging/walking in Seattle. It was no fun, cuz you'd have to stop all the time!

I'm in an inner suburb, so there's plenty of lights and busy roads and such. Though I think I could probably plan a route where I largely avoid that sort of stuff.

Maybe time to get off my arse ...

Axver said:

I've certainly stumbled upon some interesting bookshops.

:nerd:

Nothing wrong with interesting bookshops. You never know what you'll find in one of those.

Axver said:

I'm in an inner suburb, so there's plenty of lights and busy roads and such. Though I think I could probably plan a route where I largely avoid that sort of stuff.

Good idea. Maybe I can pass you in posts.

OK folks, I can't sit here, I've got to get on with things. I'll be around, but infrequently. :)

coolian2 said:

We've got a small garden but there was one weird grassy area that was a bitch to mow so it got converted into a vege garden

Ahhh. I see.

Axver said:

i was walking / running around our nice inner bay beach promenande after work has lots of hills, parkland and a beautiful array of football players and athletes working out to keep me interested, but lately ill ive had time for exercise wise is a good 5 k slog on the treadmill and my dance classes .

Axver said:

Sorry but no, this forum was made specifically for chatting.

LemonMelon said:

It's impossible. I've tried as hard as anyone to no avail. :(

I've had over 1300 posts in 5 days, though. If I keep that up, I'll have a good chance to overtake him. In about 2.5 years.

Sicy said:
Plus I need you all confined to one space so I can keep my eye on you.

:p

I would like to take this moment to apologize to you for my rude comment earlier. I really didn't realize what would happen from that last night.

WTF moment of the day: I was going to cook dinner. I instead got distracted and ended up cleaning the bathroom, toilet, and sink.

The hell?!

the tourist said:

I've had over 1300 posts in 5 days, though. If I keep that up, I'll have a good chance to overtake him. In about 2.5 years.

I think I've made over 2,000 in the last five days.

Take THAT, Vertigo Tour setlist parties!

Axver said:
WTF moment of the day: I was going to cook dinner. I instead got distracted and ended up cleaning the bathroom, toilet, and sink.

The hell?!

How very random of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom