The Aussie Chat Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

I give her 20 minutes. :wink:

And oh wow, my kitchen smells fantastic. Chocolate muffins. :drool:

Personally, I'm not such a big fan of chocolate muffins. My muffins of choice are blueberry and poppyseen, when I partake of a muffin.

LemonMelon said:
People are talking about U2 in EYKIW. It's officially back to shit. :tsk:

I'm still trying to figure out who U2 are. Did they do that Clocks song?

the tourist said:

Personally, I'm not such a big fan of chocolate muffins. My muffins of choice are blueberry and poppyseen, when I partake of a muffin.

Chocolate anything is good, though.

The next batch of muffins I do, either later today or tomorrow, will be blueberry.

LemonMelon said:

It's a spy plane. Still have no idea why they would want to talk about that. :shrug:

Seriously. If they're gonna talk planes, they should be talkin' bout the paper kind.

Axver said:

I'm still trying to figure out who U2 are. Did they do that Clocks song?

I think so. Or that one other song. You know. The one with the tuba.

the tourist said:

Seriously. If they're gonna talk planes, they should be talkin' bout the paper kind.

Or at least planes whose names aren't the same as annoying txt spk.

Axver said:

Chocolate anything is good, though.

The next batch of muffins I do, either later today or tomorrow, will be blueberry.

See, I've never been a chocolate cake fan either. Anyway, time for me to get back from break. I want this place to be hoppin like a fucking frog by the time I get back!

the tourist said:

I think so. Or that one other song. You know. The one with the tuba.

Oh, oh, I know who U2 are! They did that Woops I Do It Again track! That woman with the sunglasses sings.

the tourist said:

See, I've never been a chocolate cake fan either. Anyway, time for me to get back from break. I want this place to be hoppin like a fucking frog by the time I get back!

Well, we need to wake up some postwhores and get others off work!

And you would be a chocolate cake fan if you'd grown up on my mother's choccie cakes. She was a professional cake baker/decorator. You can imagine how great my childhood was. :drool:

:lmao: India need 13 runs to win off 22 overs. That's 132 balls!

Sri Lanka = epic phayul.

Well, Ian, wise choice not to waste time on the cricket. India got to the target after 32.2 overs, their final score was 3/180. Rather unremarkable innings really. They coasted to the victory.

I feel sorry for Hobart. Even when they do get an international cricket match in their city, it's a dull and uneventful one.

Guys, guys

Diemen said:
:lmao:

So I'm watching the latest episode of Top Gear on BBC America just a little while ago, and they're touring Europe to find the best driving road in the world. Where do they stop on their journey? In Liechtenstein. Now, what building do they show prominently in a couple shots?

Take a wild guess. :wink:

Axver said:

Well, we need to wake up some postwhores and get others off work!

And you would be a chocolate cake fan if you'd grown up on my mother's choccie cakes. She was a professional cake baker/decorator. You can imagine how great my childhood was. :drool:

How is your physique, anyway?

coolian2 said:
Guys, guys

... wow, that's just amazing. :lmao:

Also, I'll be in and out. I'm baking and doing dishes and all that sort of stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom