The Ashes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congratulations to England.

Great series. Can't wait for the next one in two years time!

Roll on summer. The boxing day test :drool: BEST time of the year!

and he was shaking like a shitting dog!

i've never seen an awards ceremony longer than that, bet the aussies just wanted to get out!

:hallelujahpraisethelord:

Best thing to happen in cricket since Australia lost to Bangladesh.

:lmao: Yes. Let us focus on this for a mere minute.

Our 7th state? Hmm. Perhaps you can just have Tasmania if you really want a bit of us, eh?

Choice, eh bro.
:up:

Tania said:

:lmao: I hear there is a petition going round to get NZ to become Australia's 7th state?

This is on the Mole aye!

I honestly think they will have a hard time to find 20 people (which i think is the challange) who will sign that... if they are registered New Zealand voters I predict (hope and pray) they will fail.

I do think we are within 20 years of a common currency though.

I predict that's the point. If I recall correctly, one ad showed them struggling at 3 votes :lol:

And yeah. We're not far off a common currency. I think many of our shops accept yours already anyway as your coins look exactly like ours in size or you can at least slip in nz coins if you have a dopey shop assistant. :up:

See! You are much nicer and more compassionate than me Anna, you gave Tim a hug, I just laughed....

:hug:

:sigh:

Not content with leaving The Ashes to be Ricky Ponting has come out in support of his 2005 Ashes Diary claiming that death threats were made against him during the series. He believed they were serious and were made as a result of him batting all day saving and test.

I hardly use this smiley but :| :| :| :| :| .

I think the death threats were made because Ponting's an idiot and the world would be a smarter place without him.

Australians seriously need to stop writing these bloody diaries. They're becoming laughing stock.
:slant:
I dont like Ponting, think he's a shitty captain, though I certainly dont wish him ill, but sheesh...go away! And take your book with you! I reckon between Waugh's Bio, and Latham and Ponting's diaries, we could use these books to replace the clay pigeons at the next olympics. But then we might get Michael Diamond's Diaries on why shooting books opened his eyes to the plight of tall poppies and alcoholic politicians.

:hmm:

! Are you feeling that an attack on Latham is only valid if he's done something worthy of criticism? Like punching some poor cabby, or groping up some chick in a business skirt?
:lol:
I'll attack that puss riddled vile human being any given day!
:up:

Actually, I'll happily try and rip any poli a new hole if you let me speak long enough :lol:

Back
Top Bottom