The Apprentice Season 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cjboog

Refugee
So far this season of the Apprentice has been pretty good, not bad, but it was made a little less fun 2 weeks ago when Brent was fired. He was so stupid but was hilarious to watch. Last week Dan was fired when it should have been Tarek the idiot. Anyone still watch this show? I started halfway through season 2 and have been hooked ever since.

Yeah, as much as Brent sucked and needed to be fired, I kind of missed seeing what a screwball he'd be on the next task. :lol:

I love this season. I am waiting for Tarek who is so full of and in love with himself to get the boot. Maybe this week. :up:

I did think the winning team gettign to go look at the diamonds was kind of a dumb reward tho.

That was the second week in a row Trump's made a questionable decision

He should have fired stuck-up-Tarek last week and he should have fired do-nothing-Lenny this week

Bryce got fired by Trump. Holy crapsticks, he was totally yelling at Trump in the boardroom! :drool:

Does anyone else think that Tarek and Orlando Bloom could have been separated at birth? He's definitely full of himself, but he's a hottie!

I hate Tarek with a burning passion!

He got smart though this week in the boardroom, he was silent. Usually he goes on and on and just makes himself look more stupid.

-- But yeah, Bryce was getting really angry in the boardroom, Trump interrupted him a couple times practically yelling :giggle:

And this was a great of Trump being a bit of hypocrite. When they first got into the boardroom, he said to Lee something like "Don't you think it's unfair that you were gone while your team was here competing in the task, don't you think that is unfair?" then when Bryce brough him back in later Trump said like "It's terrible that you brought Lee back here when he was observing a religious holiday". He said this after he explained to Lee how unfair it was. Donald, Donald, Donald...:shame:

ultravioletluvv said:
Does anyone else think that Tarek and Orlando Bloom could have been separated at birth? He's definitely full of himself, but he's a hottie!

I have been thinking this same exact thing! OMG they look soooo much alike! Tarek was smart for staying quiet tho...his mouth and arrogance brings attention to himself. :drool:

Yeah, for once Tarek was actually smart and kept his mouth shut... I felt bad for Bryce though... he actually seems like a stand-up guy... But he's probably not cut-throat enough to work for Trump anyway... I was hoping Lenny would get fired... That guy is useless... :rolleyes:

fired.gif

if Tarek's team loses tonite, i think he's definitely gone... but i'm kinda hoping the other team loses, cuz i'm really sick of that evil red-headed chic... i can't remember her name, but she's really pale and she claims to be a millionaire... :rolleyes:

tiny dancer said:
It's on tonight! :hyper:

We have to pay close attention to TV schedules this week, Tiny Dancer--the schedule is all shook up! I think there are also 2 episodes of Apprentice, don't remember if the ad said back to back on the same night or two episodes this week.....but we get TWO episodes!

There were two episodes last night because we don't have one next week...that celebrity cooking showdown thing is on instead. It said that Apprentice will return in two weeks.

How the heck did Lenny even get on that show? :der: He was terrible.

They probably chose Lenny because he and the British guy added some cultural diversity to the mix of contestants. Lenny couldn't communicate and was just an ass. I also feel he seemed too laid back for the show, he wasn't the "typical" contestant.

It's not on for 2 weeks! No show next week which is why I THINK they aired two last night. Wait, does that even make any sense?

2nd thought this entire week's TV schedule is off! :ohmy: I have to pay attention!

That was great!! I think this season is wicked lame. The contestants are boring. The challenges dull and the rewards......:yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

Back
Top Bottom