The Apprentice Season 5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tonite Charmaine AND Tarek were fired. There's only 6 left goign in to week #11, inching to the Finale. Tonite's episode had the 2 teams competing to see who would produce the best profit from a grand opening of a hair cutting salon. The prize for the winning team was, of all things, meeting Burt Bacharach in Manhattan where they write a song together.

yea, lame-o.:|

I was bummed that my eye candy (Tarek) was fired.

That reward was sucktacular. I mean, it would be fun to do...but it didn't make for very good television.

I couldn't believe Charmaine was sitting and having her hair done!!!!!! WTF??? :crack:

Carek1230 said:
Tonite Charmaine AND Tarek were fired. There's only 6 left goign in to week #11, inching to the Finale. Tonite's episode had the 2 teams competing to see who would produce the best profit from a grand opening of a hair cutting salon. The prize for the winning team was, of all things, meeting Burt Bacharach in Manhattan where they write a song together.

yea, lame-o.:|

Some reward. :tsk:

I didn't doubt for a moment that Sean was going to win...not that I minded! :happy: Has an Apprentice finale ever been so predictable??

Nope. This one was easy. I was surprised Trump didn't rip Lee for his horrible event. The way Lenny treated the celebs was just embarassing! Just the fact that Lee chose Lenny was ridiculous. And that whole Pepe thing was cracking me up... especially when Caroline couldn't stop laughing... Trump was really easy on Lee and actually made it sound like it was a close race. Maybe he did that so it wouldn't seem like such a landslide. At least we got to see Tarek for a couple more episodes. I agree, he's total eye candy. He's like Orlando Bloom, but beefier. :flirt:

Back
Top Bottom