The Apprentice

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BrownEyedBoy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Anyone watch it?

I felt really bad how everyone was just blaming Danny for the poor marketing work he did. (Although I must admit it was pretty crummy.) I feel that he's going to be the underdog and he definitely isn't going to make it to the end. I actually like the guy but seeing how Donald and everyone else just ganged up on him I'd have to say he's pretty much a goner.

And Donald, he's pretty rough on everyone. He reminds me of my Elementary School principal. That sucks. I'm sure you can be a good boss without being such a whiney baby. :eyebrow: But hey, he's got the billions to back his attitude up.

This is the first time I watch this show and it looks interesting.

I just adore this show...can't get enough of it! I am rooting for the high school crowd, as I am an example of someone who does (did - am currently on extended vacation!) well without a college degree. Still I am insecure about that because I'm the only person in my family without a degree or post- grad degree of some sort!

I heard that one of the guys on the "street smarts" team comes from Wildwood NJ, my home town! I'll be routing for him...if he's not a total douche bag!:wink:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
didn't the last season just end a few weeks ago? :huh:

I remember when shows would go on a season break and it would be almost a full year before they returned.

Like the Soprano's - 2006 before we can see the final season....

Ugh...

Back
Top Bottom