The Anti Metrosexual Thread - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-30-2005, 04:03 PM   #76
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by randhail

Do you not have an ounce of humor in your body? Have you not once made an off color comment in your life?
Sense of humor? Dude you aren't funny. You aren't funny in FYM and you aren't funny in here. Your ideals of masculinity are fucked and your fear is definately questionable.

How is someone who "thinks having perfect hair makes him cool" any different from "I drink beer, drive a truck, don't trim shit, worship Top Gun, make off colored remarks and that makes me cool"?

They're both stupid and shallow. Your definition of what masculinity is just as shallow as the one you are so enraged about.

Old 09-30-2005, 05:28 PM   #77
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by BonoVoxSupastar

Sense of humor? Dude you aren't funny. You aren't funny in FYM and you aren't funny in here. Your ideals of masculinity are fucked and your fear is definately questionable.

How is someone who "thinks having perfect hair makes him cool" any different from "I drink beer, drive a truck, don't trim shit, worship Top Gun, make off colored remarks and that makes me cool"?

They're both stupid and shallow. Your definition of what masculinity is just as shallow as the one you are so enraged about.
Oh no, You don't think I'm funny??? How ever shall I get over that horrible news??

Do you know anything about my ideals of masculunity? Have Iever laid them out in a masculine manifesto for you to peruse? Until I do, don't tell me what my ideals are.

What fear are you speaking of? I have not once ever spoken of fear, but maybe you have taken my comments as fear because you know me so well. We are the best of friends afterall.

I'd like to know how you know whether I trim or not. Have you ever seen me naked? I worship Top Gun because of my avatar? That's pretty quick to judge.

So pretty much you're entire attack on me is based on nothing you actually know about me. What a great argument!

Old 09-30-2005, 05:43 PM   #78
Blue Crack Supplier

Top Gun is really gay.
Old 09-30-2005, 05:48 PM   #79
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Just because some shirtless dudes are playing volleyball in their jeans does not make the movie gay....

The movie is gay because of Tom Cruise's complete and undying love for Goose.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:01 PM   #80
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:30 PM
This thread is representational of hetero relationships in my real life, unfortunately.

Men want to drink beer and vegetate in front of the plasma lightbulb, err, tv, and women want to be paid attention from the clean and trimmed man who is actually in the vagina business.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:02 PM   #81
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by U2Man

Don't hurt the puppy!!!1!
Old 09-30-2005, 06:14 PM   #82
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

Oh no, You don't think I'm funny??? How ever shall I get over that horrible news??

Do you know anything about my ideals of masculunity? Have Iever laid them out in a masculine manifesto for you to peruse? Until I do, don't tell me what my ideals are.

What fear are you speaking of? I have not once ever spoken of fear, but maybe you have taken my comments as fear because you know me so well. We are the best of friends afterall.
No you haven't laid anything out for me but your comments make it obvious. The fact that you get upset by a term manscaping or wearing pink shirts speaks volumes.

Your fear? Ever comment you've made in here is dripping with fear. Any male who has to talk about their own masculinity is trying to compensate.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:23 PM   #83
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by BonoVoxSupastar

No you haven't laid anything out for me but your comments make it obvious. The fact that you get upset by a term manscaping or wearing pink shirts speaks volumes.

Your fear? Ever comment you've made in here is dripping with fear. Any male who has to talk about their own masculinity is trying to compensate.

My comments lay it out? Ok, sure whatever you say chief.

Dripping with fear??? Do you have a PhD in psychology? If you don't then I would be hestitant to to the freelance diagnosing about fear, but thanks for the free psychoanalysis.

Every man huh? Nothing like broad sweeping generalizations. I dont think psychologists are allowed to do that.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:26 PM   #84
Rock n' Roll Doggie

MY PENIS IS BIGGER THAN EVERY MAN AND WOMEN'S HERE SO I DON'T KNOW WHY WE ARE FIGHTING OVER IT.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:31 PM   #85
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
The movie is gay because of Tom Cruise's complete and undying love for Goose.

it's true.

poor Meg Ryan ... in a way, she knew. women always know. she knew all along that Goose could never love her in the way that he loved Maverick.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:32 PM   #86
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Se7en
MY PENIS IS BIGGER THAN EVERY MAN AND WOMEN'S HERE SO I DON'T KNOW WHY WE ARE FIGHTING OVER IT.
If you don't know why women are fighting over your penis - come over here big boy.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:32 PM   #87
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by beli

best. emoticon. ever.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:34 PM   #88
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

My comments lay it out? Ok, sure whatever you say chief.
It looks like most agree.
Quote:

Dripping with fear??? Do you have a PhD in psychology? If you don't then I would be hestitant to to the freelance diagnosing about fear, but thanks for the free psychoanalysis.
You don't have to have a PhD to sense fear.
Quote:

Every man huh? Nothing like broad sweeping generalizations. I dont think psychologists are allowed to do that.
No generalizations, just fact. If you have to talk about it, you are compensating for something. A great artist doesn't tell people how great they are, they let the art speak for itself.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:35 PM   #89
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by Irvine511

it's true.

poor Meg Ryan ... in a way, she knew. women always know. she knew all along that Goose could never love her in the way that he loved Maverick.
Maybe Meg Ryan knew this and had something going on with Iceman. The two colluded and had Goose killed, knowing how much it would effect Tom Cruise.
Old 09-30-2005, 06:38 PM   #90
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

Maybe Meg Ryan knew this and had something going on with Iceman. The two colluded and had Goose killed, knowing how much it would effect Tom Cruise.

ooooooh ... the hot intrigue of a closeted homosexual love triangle. and some of it acted out in briefs!

i wouldn't put it past Iceman, after all, he's the "russian" of the group -- cold, calculated, doesn't make mistakes. seems to make sense that he'd be godless and amoral as well.

Top Gun is sooooooooooooooooo much fun to deconstruct.