The Anti Metrosexual Thread - Page 5 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 09-29-2005, 10:09 PM   #61
BVS
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by LJT

or he's going through the male menopause
And only at the ripe old age of 24, poor boy.

Old 09-30-2005, 08:08 AM   #62
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 10:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by randhail
Anyone who uses the term manscaping should be kicked in the balls.
Are you intentionally trying to be so rude or does it just come naturally to you?

Maybe you should try to be half as mannered and wise as Irvine is.

Old 09-30-2005, 09:00 AM   #63
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Ok fine.

I do not care for the term manscaping. As a man, I find it personally insulting. It cheapens the masculine nature of men. Metrosexuals do not bring anything to the table except for some oil free pores and maybe a volkswagon too. I am all for taking care of oneself but not to the extremes that they do.

Is that a little more sensitive for you?
Old 09-30-2005, 09:05 AM   #64
LJT
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

Local Time: 04:29 AM
Fine but is it not those guys choices to how they spend their money and how they look after themselves?

It is taking a bit far to find 'manscaping' or some guy using oils offensive...it doesn't bother me..and i don't see why you are so worked up about it....it just seems stupid
Old 09-30-2005, 09:10 AM   #65
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Obviously I'm not going to kick anyone in the nuts, although some people really need a swift one, but I think it's just as foolish to get all riled about what I said.

Yes, it is their choice on how to spend the money, but I do not agree with the idea that a personality or status can be bought from Armani exchange or any store for that matter. It's the people that think they are cool because they buy expensive things or have perfect hair that I have a problem with.
Old 09-30-2005, 09:12 AM   #66
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Ok fine.

I do not care for the term manscaping. As a man, I find it personally insulting. It cheapens the masculine nature of men. Metrosexuals do not bring anything to the table except for some oil free pores and maybe a volkswagon too. I am all for taking care of oneself but not to the extremes that they do.

Is that a little more sensitive for you?
No, please don't tailor your comments to "seem a little more sensitive" to me. I think I understand you

What you said about Irvine using just the WORD "manscaping" was wrong and rude..and you know what, he's more "masculine" than you are, judging by some of the things you say around here.

For the life of me I can't understand why "manscaping" would be so threatening to you. For me personally being so threatened by something like that "cheapens the masculine nature of men".
Old 09-30-2005, 09:14 AM   #67
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Obviously I'm not going to kick anyone in the nuts, although some people really need a swift one, but I think it's just as foolish to get all riled about what I said.
I think your comment speaks for itself, is that how you deal w/ anything you feel so threatened by?
Old 09-30-2005, 09:19 AM   #68
Rock n' Roll Doggie

It was not directed towards Irvine ok. I don't like the term because of it's representation of this "modern male crap."

I don't care if he's more masculine than me in your eyes. I could really care less. Hell lets give him a medal for that.

We have different view points on what is masculine that's all. We can let it go it that. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to drink some Bud and go for a ride a my pick-up truck and maybe kick my dog too.
Old 09-30-2005, 09:22 AM   #69
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen

I think your comment speaks for itself, is that how you deal w/ anything you feel so threatened by?
Do you not have an ounce of humor in your body? Have you not once made an off color comment in your life? I've never so much as layed an hand on someone not would I but apparently making such a statement is worse than the act itself.
Old 09-30-2005, 09:27 AM   #70
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Do you not have an ounce of humor in your body? Have you not once made an off color comment in your life? I've never so much as layed an hand on someone not would I but apparently making such a statement is worse than the act itself.
That's uncalled for too. Yes I do have an ounce of humor, but a consistent pattern of certain types of comments is not funny to me. You pass every one of your posts here and in FYM off as "humor and off color jokes and comments" Have you noticed that I'm not the only one who comments on your "off color comments"?

I'm done trying to reason w/ you
Old 09-30-2005, 09:40 AM   #71
Rock n' Roll Doggie

You think I pass everyone of my comments off as humor? First off, have you read all of my posts to make such a sweeping statement? What is wrong with humor and off color comments? Some people may not like them some people may like them. Everything does not have to be super serious in life.
Old 09-30-2005, 09:40 AM   #72
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Irvine511

we are certainly in agreement on nosehairs.

and ear hairs.

perhaps it's because i'm getting older, but i do find myself plucking the stray hair off my shoulders every now and then.
The problem is...it gets WORSE as you get older, Irvine. Its first a bi-weekly thing...then weekly....then your shaving you ears....daily

Laaser removal?
Old 09-30-2005, 09:51 AM   #73
Blue Crack Addict

It's the attitude that your comments convey randhail, can't you see that? I didn't mean every one of your comments- I think you know which ones I am referring to

Sorry, certain things are tough to pass off and ignore and are "super serious". Trust me I'm not the only one who feels that way about certain comments you make. That's all, have a great day
Old 09-30-2005, 02:35 PM   #74
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Quote:
Originally posted by MrsSpringsteen

That's uncalled for too. Yes I do have an ounce of humor, but a consistent pattern of certain types of comments is not funny to me. You pass every one of your posts here and in FYM off as "humor and off color jokes and comments" Have you noticed that I'm not the only one who comments on your "off color comments"?

I'm done trying to reason w/ you
He likes the Red Sox, what do you expect?

And Armani Exchange is for cheap wannabees, Armani (without the Exchange) is the real thing...
Old 09-30-2005, 02:40 PM   #75
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 04:29 AM
Quote:
maybe kick my dog too.