The Anti Diminishing Divas Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like 'em in all shapes and sizes. I'm easy like that.
53.gif

If I were to be the perfect size for my hubby, I would actually have to GAIN some weight....he does indeed believe that big girls are best.

He is way more likely to drool over this girl than a Playboy model
kdk.jpg

I gotta tell you, that starts my motor...and one of my favorite models is Emme...last night, I scoured the web in an effort to download one of her pics for this site but I got frustrated cause they were all protected...anyway, the young lady above..(doubledrool) is my choice over the leaner looks...JMO. I'll post more but I'm on the run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave:

so this is what interference has come to, eh?
a place where brats and "briggands" feast on the collective ignorance.
oh yes...ignorance may taste good, but like double chocolate chip fudge deep fried cheesecakes..it is bad for you.

I beseech you all. lay down your Star magazines!
turn off the television!
burn your Jeff Foxworthy dvds!
kill your fatted calves!

kill them all with your bare hands!

yeah, well, as we were saying.....

big girls are best

Calluna said:

I'll bet that more guys feel this way than you'd think. Sometimes I think we girls are the ones with the most unrealistic expectations of ourselves.

copy that. i also run into a lot of big girls that really think they're gonna pull the best guy in the bar. there's gotta be some reality, but there's happiness in reality.

what's the definition of "best guy in the bar" and why shouldn't a lot of big girls think that they can pull him when the majority of guys like big girls anyway? therefore this "best guy" is more likely to be attracted to the bigger girl than the skinny girl.

the point of my original post is not a patronising "oh, you're beautiful whatever shape or form" but that, to most men, big girls are actually more attractive than skinny girls.

if you have curves girls......love them like most men do. enough of the diets unless it's causing you health problems.

Mr. BAW said:
I gotta tell you, that starts my motor...and one of my favorite models is Emme...last night, I scoured the web in an effort to download one of her pics for this site but I got frustrated cause they were all protected...anyway, the young lady above..(doubledrool) is my choice over the leaner looks...JMO. I'll post more but I'm on the run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wave:

here ya go:
Emme
emme_exxet.jpg

Plus size model Natalie Laughlin
bathingsuit.jpg

aeinterview10t.jpg

and a Lane Bryant model:

credit_girl.jpg

B0000TG992.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:lmao:

Abby and her buns of steel

Last edited:
bah, another victim joins the 'The Diminishing Divas Thread'

why are these people being congratulated for losing weight and eating hamster sized portions of food.

eat, but be healthy, love your buns and rolls.

mmm Pizza, mmmmmm cake.

Calluna said:

I'll bet that more guys feel this way than you'd think. Sometimes I think we girls are the ones with the most unrealistic expectations of ourselves.

So true... and so sad.

boystupidboy said:
I've said this before but....
ummmmmmmm big girls:drool:

Big girls are more...

grateful:drool:

Boystupidboy - having read several of your posts, I find it unlikely that you've ever been anywhere near a woman (or a man, for that matter) in your life. :p

Back
Top Bottom