The Answers To The Q&A!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

How Cute Is Veggy??

• Eh...so-so

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Real Cute...

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • DAMN, YOU'RE HOT!!

Votes: 12 52.2%
  • You're arrogant for posting a poll on your looks.

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters
Sicy said:
Wow that is BLONDE !

What does it look like now?
yeah, i was using bleach. :silent:

this is the hair colour i used last. the boxes i was holding up were the ones i used then, but i've dyed it again cuz they were fading. parts of the back dye have faded to shit coloured brown. :grumpy:

48.5.jpg

i checked the roll of film to see if maybe i took a picture of me with my new hair, but i didn't. just lots of pictures of my cats and my flowers.

I voted "DAAAMN HOT!" cos wow! Isn't THAT the truth! :tongue:

And the honk! thread was my doing. :D

I'm not sure I get the joke, but I'll pretend I do.

Questions:

Am I retarded for doing poorly in a "remedial" math class as a college student? (Let's note that I'm setting the curve in my English class)

Will you make me cookies?

Last edited:
No, you are not stupid for doing poorly in that math class...not at all. More than likely it's the instructor's fault.

And, yes..I will make you cookies.

Any more Questions?

ooh la la...

guys, i wasnt really feeling sick. i always say i dont feel good. couldnt you tell by the look on my face that i was just joking? :sexywink:

dethveggy: have you killed quebec with nukes yet? i havent been watching the news that much lately.

Hey Bizcut (sicy) I got pics for ya.

DethVeggy said:
Thank you, ghetofab, for your vote. I don't believe we've met. I'm Bryan. Who are you?

This is me....as of about an hour ago. My friend and I were messing around with the digital camera in her shop.
33587%3A%3B923232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D%3C5%3A%3D37%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E232334768%3A2%3A3ot1lsi

daisybean said:

Sorry Manda.....If I were to put a pic up, it may scare too many people....and a mod might have to close the thread due to the :barf: factor

:shame: Shame on you Daisy...don't say that about yourself!

is it pic posting time?

33587%3C9923232%7Ffp47%3Dot%3E2326%3D9%3A%3C%3D859%3Dxroqdf%3E23232%3A442%3B744ot1lsi

That's me...only now my face is more "mature" looking (or so I hear) and my hair is brown.

Lilly that pic looks nothing like the one of you with your fat tongue hanging out.

My Signature is from the TV show Family Guy...I LOVE that show...it's completely funny...

Quebec has been dealt with....I have seen to it. Notice Le Quebecois have not caused any trouble latley, eh?

If anyone wants to see more Veggypics, lemme know....Everyone's pics are so great...we have many attractive ladies here ;-)

More questions, anyone??

pics are good. I have more too from earlier. The odd thing it is cold and I was freezing my arse off but my friend told me to take off my coat for the pics. It is fecking cold right now but I like it.

Sicy said:
Lilly that pic looks nothing like the one of you with your fat tongue hanging out.

yeah, that's cos i chopped my hair off at christmas and yeah, you saw it whence it was growing back.

and actually, i passed myself on that pic then went back and was all "OMD! that's ME!"

*finds more recent pic*

335883%3A723232%7Ffp5%3Enu%3D3232%3E2%3A6%3E235%3E23232%3A63269%3C%3Aot1lsi

heh...gotta love boredom.

daisy what a sultry mamma you are!
the way the hair falls over one eye like that..u're gorgeous baby!
look at those angelina jolie lips!
thanks for sharing your face with us :)

Poodle's so pretty. You don't give yourself enough credit, chica. :hug:

When I first met you, I was taken aback. You are stunning in person. :)

Back
Top Bottom