the annexation of scoundrels in the community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
greetings,

before you "subjects, "people" if you will, voted me overwhelmingly as the "top male" "hottest man ever" "best dancer of all time" "best poster in interference history" and "interferencer of the ages", i had promised several things to strengthen the community of www.interference.com

the first order of business will be people with intolerable names, those fiendish creeps are like a slap in the face.

to crowd of enjoying readers:

i trust this issue will mean as much to you as it does to me.

fellows with "zoo" in their names:

i have seen you post several times, and each time my blood pressure reaches yet a higher height. the vessels in my forehead explode, blood gushes from eyes, and my ears have since peeled from a lovely tan color, to a dark grey.

to crowd, the people who love me:

i trust you all feel sympathy towards me, and shower me with love, for i will need it in my quest to conquer evil.

i have heard from several key witnesses, locals of the community if you will, that you have commited violent acts on the board, so violent, that i may under good conscience not post one of their treacherous deeds for fear of being banned. however, i trust you will all take my word for it, and trust that what awful schemes the "zoo's" have engaged in, you will back me in the fight of our lives.

if it hasnt become clear to you, let me make it so. the other "zoo's" musnt necessarily be banned at this point and time, but rather be forced to change their name. there can only be one "zoo..." and that is i.

logistics would suggest that i remain, with my lovely numerics (96) behind. my tito santana good looks, dean martin pazzaz and renaldo fame only further my appeal in contrast to THEM.*

*them: pronounced in a demeaning way.

i trust you all will agree with me.

WHAT CAN YOU DO

rather, what you MUST do, is flood this thread with replies and acknowledge the pain ive been dealing with for nearly two years. let everyone know how much i mean to all of you.

show the world how much i mean to all of you! voice your support for me, and demand that they change their names to show the respect that only i at interference, so rightfully deserve.

[This message has been edited by Zoomerang96 (edited 05-18-2002).]

excellent. one joyous partner, and it only took 1 minute!

see and learn people.

this is a sign of great things to come! jump on board, and see what can be done!

i wasn't a "fellow" last time i looked but i suggest you take a hike, buster.
i am the original zooropamanda.
ban me, you will?
just try bearbreath.

p.s. btw, zoomerang refers to australians, so you should not be allowed to have that handle anyhow. you will tarnish our beautiful name.

------------------
I am a cowgirl of funk

*Last Train to Bono*

scoundrels?

han_sm.jpg

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

I gotta big weed stash, pocket full of cash
Just seen a big ol' ass, it's Saturday
Sticky, icky, icky, icky
Sticky, icky, icky, icky
System on blast, cops just pass
Just seen a big ol' ass, it's Saturday
Sticky, icky, icky, icky
Sticky, icky, icky, icky

Pimp em like vision, magic Don Juan
Man after Henny with a coke and a smile
I just pick up the muthafuckin phone and dial
I got my condoms in a big-ass-sack
I'm slaggin this dick like a New Jack, biatch

[This message has been edited by shaun vox (edited 05-18-2002).]

Originally posted by LOVE MUSCLE:

So you'd rather kiss a wookie? I think we have one in this thread...

*coughsdeathwookiecoughs

you half-witted, scruffy looking nerf herder

------------------
-Albert Einstein

[This message has been edited by ABEL (edited 05-19-2002).]

icon27.gif

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Originally posted by Spyplane:
But that doesn't really compliment the type of whore we are dealing with here

huh?

------------------
-Albert Einstein

Originally posted by ABEL:
huh?

My thoughts exactly.

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Originally posted by The Wanderer:
this can't lead to good things, they all said Texas was a good idea

903.jpg

------------------
-Albert Einstein

wanderer, i trust i can rely on your vote.

furthermore, i trust you will email me at beatricemilk@hotmail.com with a recommondation of joining my party immediately. i would be capable of arranging a certain ministry with your talents in mind.

please email me with your approval immediately.

------------------
after years of waiting, nothing came.

ive been speaking at numerous gatherings tonite, and im quite buzzed at the moment.

there is alot of work to be done in a relatively short period of time. sleep is for the weak.

------------------

though i have been made out to look like a complete imbicile (salome may take credit for slandering my name), i am very serious about rectifying the situation and bring supreme power to the androids, machines, non-humans - whatever you are - of interference.

expect massive changes in the next elections.

dethveggy if you read this please email me at beatricemilk@hotmail.com or at least give me your word on here of being my one right hand man.

if we talk enough, id be willing to share power 51-49% in favor of i.

we shall discuss this further.

i trust i can rely on your vote.

------------------

z edge has been appointed head of the underground police.

he will work for me by serving as an extra set of eyes. he is to provoke and initiate aggression against my oppressors - your opressors. together we will win.

z edge will have the power to select other members of the forum to serve under him to further our command.

*has his foot in the door way and is gonna make himself comfortable.

------------------

shaun let me remind you that your either "with us or against us."

there is no grey area. if you chose to act unappropriately against us we will remember this one day.

i trust i can rely on your vote, shaun.

------------------

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom