the annexation of scoundrels in the community

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I find that picture disturbing...

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

there is really nothing funny about this thread, nor was it ever intended to be so.

please remain focused on the task at hand.

the unveiling of my party, my cabinet and ofcourse my party platform will take place after u2alabama has returned from his excursion.

sicy, if you work against me in any way, i will delete you from my messenger list. your either with us, or against us, like dubya says.

------------------
after years of waiting, nothing came.

bear, when i am king you will be first against the wall. just keep that in mind during your scoundrel annexation.

Oops... Did I say I spiked your drink with Ex-Lax?

I meant I spiked your drink with this:!

wellMedicineOTCAllMidol_Maximum_Strength_Cramp.jpg

haha sicy, thats my name!!!

thats my the a msn name!!!!

thats really it!!!

------------------

ATTENTION:

ground breaking news!!

the moderator known to everyone as sicy, has agreed to join my party without question! she will likely take a high ranking position, though the exact location of her in my cabinet has not yet been finalized at this moment.

again, elections will take place likely in july, and i will shortly unveil my partys name and logo.

i am watching you.

------------------

Can I be the assistant to the VP?

------------------
"Talent without discipline, is wasted."

Originally posted by daafish:
Can I be the assistant to the VP?

you can be the assistant vp of the emmigration committee that will form after i am elected in summer.

make no mistake, i will do everything in my power to wipe you newbies off of here. go find a different forum to mess around in.

there is enough backing behind my party to make the changes happen.

if your a betting man, dont bet against me.

------------------

Can I be the assistant to whatever......whose ass nobody can resist?

At first I thought I did not understand this thread, but then I realized it was about absolutely nothing at all, except to zoodeathbearropawhatever, and his/her immediate followers, which I guess it means an awful lot to a lot of people. As far as elections go, I too would like to be included if at least only for namesake. I would like to be in charge of security so I can wear a navy blue jump suit, carry really huge binoculars, and a sniper's rifle. Not that I am a violent person, but I simply like the way security people look in these things. Oh - and I want an earpiece. I would like the earpiece to be split into two channels with security information being pumped into one and I want the song "Numb" on a constant loop on the other channel.

That is all I ask for.

By the way, why do you consider Salmome so evil?

-ouizy

------------------
"...The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist..."

Verbal/Keyser

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:

if your a betting man, dont bet against me.

Not that I would bet against you considering i don't have any pull around. But you have to realize that there are those who like to bet the odds. That's what gambling is all about. Be careful Magistrate!
biggrin.gif

------------------
"Talent without discipline, is wasted."

I like (in no particular order):
1. candy
2. rockstars

Job, please.

(I don't even know what anyone's talking about. My throat hurts and I'm eating frozen yogurt and trying to find new music to listen to. Oh, and working.)

Back
Top Bottom