The Anna Nicole Show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Did any of you watch this on E! last night? The new reality show starring the former Guess? Model and stripper.

smith.080202.jpg

I realize the Osbournes was massively popular, but this show was absolutely terrible. I don't like judging celebrities because their famous personas are only one facet of the person - but she came across as a real dumb blonde dumbass.

I can't imagine why E! thinks she was a good idea other than the exploitive train-wreck appeal of it.

I heard advertisements on the radio.

I will not waste my time.

:barf:

Basstrap said:
: insert vomit here:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I saw the ads for it on TV and a sick part of me wants to see how stupid she really is. I also saw a small article in TV guide about it and they gave the same general review that most here have conveyed

Is it just me... or does anyone here find Anna Nicole positively revolting? I mean seriously... what is there that's actually attractive about her? Do any of the guys on this board honestly look at her and think she's beautiful? Sorry if this sounds catty. When she first popped on the scene as a "plus" size model... she was pretty. Now she just looks absolutely gross. She should just hang it up already and move on with her life.

This was possibly the worst thing I've ever seen in my life. The woman disgusts me, and it's not even entertaining. I hate to use insults like this, but Anna Nicole is what happens when you give white trash money. EW! ew, ew, EEEEEWWWW!

Sugar Pie, stop farting!!!

Yeah, I only caught 10 minutes of this. Poor baby was crying cos she couldn't afford that one house. Yeah, life's pretty fuckin' tough for you!

I actually made it through the entire show surprisingly but I'm going to reiterate. Its crap. Did any of you see her conversation with her son? She was such a moron! what a horrible mother. And right after she was done talking with him, her lawyer got on the phone with Anna's son as if her lawyer is filling in for whatever parenting the poor kid is missing.

As for E!, if they had only watched their own Anna Nicole Smith True Hollywood Story they would've known better than to give her a show. She's a bitch. Had her son raised by family while she was stripping, showing her son her pictures from Playboy, disowning her family after making her sister and neice get tattoos of her face on their body. Total nut job.

So that's what it looks like when a human being self destructs :|

I can't believe that E would even air this, its so pitiful. She's so obviously not in control of herself and they're totally taking advantage. You have to wonder why her "people" let her do this and why they aren't getting her some help instead of letting her turn into an even bigger joke than she already is.

omigor, she really does look pathetic. i haven't seen anything besides the promos they'd been airing for it. i have no problem with plus size models, but she's one who's dressing like the anorexic models. i saw a shot of her in some sleeveless dress and it could've had red arrows pointing to her belly and it would've been less obvious. when your stomach sticks out more than your chest (and you're a 44DD or whatever she is), you know you need to lose major weight.

she just seemed like a whiny baby, when she was whining in the promo that she didn't have enough food on her plate or something. eww :vomit:

I watched it after all the hype.
I remember watching the first episode of The Osbournes and laughing constantly...I honestly did not laugh once at Anna Nicole.
Ozzy and crew actually seems like reality, though you can tell Ozzy plays up to the camera a bit at times...Anna Nicole's whole thing seemed quite contrived.
And its hard to imagine she was once featured in Playboy...these days the last "y" in "Playboy" would have to be replaced with"vine".:no:

She ls Raging said:
Is it just me... or does anyone here find Anna Nicole positively revolting? I mean seriously... what is there that's actually attractive about her? Do any of the guys on this board honestly look at her and think she's beautiful?

That's what I'd like to know. :barf:

I read an article about the show, but I'm not going to watch it...it sounds like crap. Coming from me, that's pretty sad, considering I watch shows like Survivor and Big Brother.

Back
Top Bottom