The Anna Nicole Show - Page 2 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Old 08-05-2002, 11:51 AM   #16
New Yorker
Local Time: 11:18 AM
I actually made it through the entire show surprisingly but I'm going to reiterate. Its crap. Did any of you see her conversation with her son? She was such a moron! what a horrible mother. And right after she was done talking with him, her lawyer got on the phone with Anna's son as if her lawyer is filling in for whatever parenting the poor kid is missing.

As for E!, if they had only watched their own Anna Nicole Smith True Hollywood Story they would've known better than to give her a show. She's a bitch. Had her son raised by family while she was stripping, showing her son her pictures from Playboy, disowning her family after making her sister and neice get tattoos of her face on their body. Total nut job.

Old 08-05-2002, 11:55 AM   #17
The Flower
Local Time: 08:18 AM
So that's what it looks like when a human being self destructs

I can't believe that E would even air this, its so pitiful. She's so obviously not in control of herself and they're totally taking advantage. You have to wonder why her "people" let her do this and why they aren't getting her some help instead of letting her turn into an even bigger joke than she already is.

Old 08-05-2002, 01:00 PM   #18
love, blood, life
Local Time: 09:18 AM

Did she put on a few more lbs. for the show's sakes..or what?

Old 08-05-2002, 01:35 PM   #19
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
Local Time: 11:18 AM
omigor, she really does look pathetic. i haven't seen anything besides the promos they'd been airing for it. i have no problem with plus size models, but she's one who's dressing like the anorexic models. i saw a shot of her in some sleeveless dress and it could've had red arrows pointing to her belly and it would've been less obvious. when your stomach sticks out more than your chest (and you're a 44DD or whatever she is), you know you need to lose major weight.

she just seemed like a whiny baby, when she was whining in the promo that she didn't have enough food on her plate or something. eww :vomit:

"Because a senator - a politician - a person - who can let hang in mid-air the prospect that she might just be sticking around in part, just in case the other guy gets shot - has no business being, and no capacity to be, the President of the United States." -- Keith Olbermann
Old 08-05-2002, 01:37 PM   #20
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Local Time: 12:18 PM

I pity her son.
Old 08-05-2002, 02:16 PM   #21
Blue Crack Addict
I watched it after all the hype.
I remember watching the first episode of The Osbournes and laughing constantly...I honestly did not laugh once at Anna Nicole.
Ozzy and crew actually seems like reality, though you can tell Ozzy plays up to the camera a bit at times...Anna Nicole's whole thing seemed quite contrived.
And its hard to imagine she was once featured in Playboy...these days the last "y" in "Playboy" would have to be replaced with"vine".
Old 08-05-2002, 06:21 PM   #22
Sizzlin' Sicilian
Forum Administrator
Local Time: 09:18 AM

Originally posted by She ls Raging
Is it just me... or does anyone here find Anna Nicole positively revolting? I mean seriously... what is there that's actually attractive about her? Do any of the guys on this board honestly look at her and think she's beautiful?
That's what I'd like to know.
Old 08-05-2002, 06:25 PM   #23
Forum Moderator
I read an article about the show, but I'm not going to watch sounds like crap. Coming from me, that's pretty sad, considering I watch shows like Survivor and Big Brother.

"Knight in shining Zubaz."

Bonochick [at]