The Amazing Race 8

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
fah said:
Has it ever been explained why most of this race has been in the US?

I think money, it would have been double the airfare all over plus maybe the little kids factor. In past seasons, even the adults would get rattled in some countries

Are you sure you still don't want to know who wins next week ?:wink:

trevster2k said:
Zero points to the cultural insensitivity shown by Rolly or whatever his name is.
And he says "He's staring at me"...wonder why kid, maybe cause you're mocking his culture.
Now I know the kids only 14 so normally I'd give him a pass on the tomahawk chop thing, but he's exhibited plenty of douchebaggery all season that shows me its running through his veins.
When they showed them not getting gas early on, I assumed it was foreshadowing them running out of gas, too bad the Pit STop wasn't just a few miles further down the road.

RavenBlue said:
Hmm well.. maybe they're coming to Canada next week, they did show them curling.

I laughed out loud when I saw that preview. Just when you thought it couldn't get any more boring, they're going curling.

I'm rooting for the Linz's...the brothers crack me up. They kind of remind me of the more harmless frat boys I knew in college.

"Let me think. If I tell you, it would ruin it. Nah, I will let you wait it out but this season is so boring. Zzzzzzzzzz!"

"Last week coming up. I hope the Weavers lose. Nice to see the Bransons get to the finals. Zero points to the cultural insensitivity shown by Rolly or whatever his name is."

Hey fah, those are my two coded posts back on page 7 & 8 telling you who the winner was, even though you didn't want to know, I figured you wouldn't pick up on it, not because I don't think you're a bright person, but why would you even think of looking for it.:wink:

In February, back to the good old Amazing Race, even Phil emphasized " 11 teams of TWO", they know the family thing was a bad idea.

trevster2k said:
Hey fah, those are my two coded posts back on page 7 & 8 telling you who the winner was, even though you didn't want to know, I figured you wouldn't pick up on it, not because I don't think you're a bright person, but why would you even think of looking for it.:wink:

~says he living in Fort Nelson~

:freezingyourassoffsmilie:

:hug:

Hoorah for the Linzs'! It was a good ep tonight, mostly because it was in Canada and I was watching going.. I was there and there and there..

:lol:

Back to the good 'ol two team formula in February. That's not too far off!

Back to two person teams, and I believe they said "5 continents" also...so it'll be more interesting for sure.

Anyway, I was quite pleased when it came down to the Linz family and Bransen family doing the puzzle while the Weavers were still on the sailboat. I guess Jesus took a day off.
For a minute I thought they were gonna throw in the towel at Stade Olympique (amazing that nobody could pronounce that, don't they still teach French in schools?)when they stopped searching for the departure time. That would have been more fitting.

I also found it remarkable how whenever they asked for directions, every person knew exactly where they wanted to go.

The fact that there were no language barriers throughout most of the race made this whole thing pretty easy compared to previous renditions. But thankfully, they are returning to the original format cause we love to see the other countries and their cultures. Although, it looks like they had lots of fun in Canada.

Worst season of TAR ever. I can't believe it was this dull.

They desperately need to go back to the two team format and get the hell out of the USA. I hope when they go back abroad it's to some new places they haven't been to yet.

Back
Top Bottom