The Amazing Race 12! Nov 4 at 8pm!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thatsnotmypuppy

War Child
Front page of the CBS site! Phil is back! Newracers! They go to Lithuania and Ireland! Couples are announced shortly! Excitement!

Roll on Nov 4!

I'm so excited! :hi5: I heard about it this afternoon.

I met Phil this summer, and he is awesome in person.

Cannot wait to have the Race back!

Its replacing something called 'Viva Laughlin'. The 'Race' wasnt due back until late February - but they've moved it up to fill the gap! Hopefully this series will rate well and we'll get a 13th race - especially since they won their 5th consecutive Emmy last month!

Of course we wont get in Australia until after the New Years break - but thanks to bittorrent the race is merely weeks away!!

^ :lol:

This is the first time I've watched the show from the beginning. I caught an episode or two in the past when I had a relative visit & got me caught up in a few episodes. Was flipping channels around 8, and saw they were going to Ireland, so I watched.

I'm glad the couple that didn't make it, didn't make it in time.
And I guess donkeys really are stubborn, who would have thunk it... :wink:

Great episode! It was so good to see te green green green of Ireland that I just got to see a few short weeks ago! Shannon Airport......love that airport! I wonder if they will do anything else in Ireland before they head off to other points around the globe though? Not sure so far who I am going to be rooting for to win. The Goth/Punk couple are interesting characters. :giggle:

Steal a cab and yell at a donkey, and see you later. Good team to go first, hopefully the other jackass couple(pun intended), Nathan and Jennifer I think, can be gone next week.

I agree as well. They were just standing there, whining and crying about the donkey not moving. DO SOMETHING! :rolleyes: :lol: I'm sure the editors were just showing the parts when they were doing nothing, though. Regardless, I hope they go soon.

My favourites are definitely Kynt and Vyxsyn or however you spell their names. They seem like a lot of fun.

I actually thought the whole donkey thing was hysterical.

Seeing all the other teams passing talking sweetly and sending little kisses to their donkeys while the team that couldn't theirs to move was screaming and wanting to kill the animal.

I think this was the first time I had ever laughed out loud watching this show.

Yea I Admit the donkey thing was pretty funny. I loved the scenery, it brough back many memories from my recent trip over. I wonder though, what on earth the grandfather from the grandson/grandfather team is doing next week pole-vaulting into that icky water in that stream half naked?!!!!! Maybe more laugh out loud humor! Maybe this IS a good thing for a Sunday night like Doozer says!!

It was good. The donkey thing was very funny. I watched it with some friends, and one would not stop talking during the whole show....he was giving his opinion on who was ugly and who wasn't. That got pretty old, pretty quick. The scenery was very nice indeed. I loved it when the one of the goths said,"Oh my Goth...":laugh: I amazed at how white the African-American siblings teeth were.

Don't forget the non responsive llamas in season 7! I love that it came down to a stubborn dinkey to cause an elimination! Extremely random. It normally takes me a few episodes to get into the Race - but this one had me at "go".

Also I do love the "goths".

this was good last night...the donkey thing was hilarious....and the hippie couple is cool.....I was starting to be annoyed by the dark haired dating couple...think they may have come in 4th....they got to the airport first to buy tickets to Ireland...when they got them 1st they just stood there making out while the other teams arrived:| they may be our "screamers" this season! :wink:

Glad they went to Ireland -- it's so beautiful there, now I want to visit!

You definitely need to treat animals well if you're trying to get them to do something.

Too early to say which teams I like -- nobody ever seems to stand out this early in the season.

But I sure am glad the Race is back! I think it's my favorite adrenaline rush on TV.

So what we learned last night:

The Asian father is a real overbearing pr*ck.
Axl Rose can't tie a rope around a TV to save his life.
Marylin Manson is a self proclaimed "prissy boy".

Back
Top Bottom