The Amazing Race 12! Nov 4 at 8pm! - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-07-2008, 02:41 AM   #106
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 01:50 AM
What are you trying to say? I thought TK & Rachel were done for, though they still might be....

Old 01-07-2008, 07:34 AM   #107
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:50 AM
We still had the second non-elimination leg remaining, and with the finale always being the final three teams, last night's episode had to be it, so it was kind of anticlimatic, knowing TK and Rachel would be able to stick around.

However, starting three hours behind and doing the speed bump will be very tough to overcome. They have to hope one of the other teams really screws up.

The scary thing about all this is that Nate and Jen might actually win this thing now.

Old 01-07-2008, 07:54 AM   #108
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 12:50 AM
Jen and Nate make me so mad. They are a bi polar couple I swear! One minute they are being all sugar and sweet to one another and supportive, positive and the next minute ripping one another's heads off, name calling and dissing one another. They exhaust me. I'd like to see TK & Rachel win, they are so calm, cool and collected. Bummer they came in last this leg.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:12 AM   #109
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by phanan

However, starting three hours behind and doing the speed bump will be very tough to overcome. They have to hope one of the other teams really screws up.

Of course they'll catch up because one of the clues will be in some Shaolin Temple that opens at 8AM and the first team will get there at 9PM, and the others will trickle in and everyone will be waiting together when the place opens in the morning, they always do that when things start to spread out to get everybody close again. The Speed Bump will be the only factor.

And how great was it to see AngryDad and Daughter pass D-bag and Beyotch when they couldn't find a cabbie who knew where the park was at the end for first in the leg...they still haven't come in first, and they constantly bitch about that.
Old 01-07-2008, 08:48 AM   #110
New Yorker

Local Time: 04:50 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Lila64
What are you trying to say? I thought TK & Rachel were done for, though they still might be....
I was not wanting to spoil anything for those who had not seen the show yet, but I was nervous cause I did not want the hippies to get eliminated.....

I also enjoyed Dad/Daughter beating annoying whiney Jen/Nate to the finish line!
Old 01-07-2008, 10:41 AM   #111
Refugee

I'm totally rooting for TK and Rachel now that the Goths are gone, but things aren't looking so good for them. I love their attitudes though.

Nate and Bitch are so ridiculous. I hope when they see themselves on TV, they're so embarassed of how they behaved. Especially compared to all the other teams.

Some weeks I can't stand Asian Dad and some weeks I like him for at least acknowledging his issues and trying to change. I love the daughter.. she has so much patience. I'm kind of rooting for them too.

I would be ok with Nick and Don winning too i guess. Nick is kind of a blah guy, but I respect gramps for getting out there and especially after he got that tattoo!
Old 01-07-2008, 11:50 AM   #112
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by ultravioletluvv
Some weeks I can't stand Asian Dad and some weeks I like him for at least acknowledging his issues and trying to change. I love the daughter.. she has so much patience. I'm kind of rooting for them too.
Agreed, although I can't stand it when she calls him "Daddy". Hello, you're not six years old anymore. And it almost sounds like a whine when she says it.
Old 01-07-2008, 01:36 PM   #113
Blue Crack Overdose

The Grandfather seemed kind of lazy this week too. Is he running out of steam? How much longer can the grandson carry them as a team before he just gives out?
Old 01-07-2008, 03:08 PM   #114
New Yorker

it was cute how Asian Dad and Grandpa were sharing water and snacks while waiting for the young-uns were out doing the task
Old 01-07-2008, 03:12 PM   #115
Refugee

Quote:
Originally posted by Daddysgonnapay
it was cute how Asian Dad and Grandpa were sharing water and snacks while waiting for the young-uns were out doing the task
Awww, cute old people...
Old 01-09-2008, 03:41 PM   #116
Refugee

Quote:
I loved that part!

I was really happy to see Ron and Christina come in first to beat out that Horrible Cow and Nate. She used her language skills to succeed and that was fantastic to see. Having lived in Japan I know exactly how difficult it is to navigate in a city that only has names for main roads, especially when driving. Good on 'er!

Grandpa is doing a fantastic job and deserves a lot of credit me thinks...he's 68 years old! Wow.

Glad TK and Rachel are still in it and I think from the preview that they rattle Sad Cow, so hopefully they jump ahead.

Last point, I'd love to find out what kind of electric cars R & C won.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:51 PM   #117
Blue Crack Supplier

I love Nick & Don - they're so much fun to watch. Yes, Don can slow them down at times, but I can't believe how well they've been doing against the younger teams. I really hope they win it. They seem like a lot of fun to be around.

I've heard other people comment that Nate & Jen will probably end up being one of those teams that constantly whine about never getting in first place (which pisses me off so much), but then they come in first when it really counts - the last leg. I really hope that won't be the case. They are bratty, whiny, immature people that really need to get off my TV, and soon!

I'd be okay with Ron/Chris or TK/Rachel winning. Just as long as Nate/Jen don't, it's all good.
Old 01-09-2008, 09:46 PM   #118
Refugee

^ita...I'm happy with anyone winning but Nate/Jen, which I think is probably the same with everyone...lol. I also had that funny feeling that the way they've edited the show with them never getting 1st that they would end up winning. ugghh
Old 01-09-2008, 09:50 PM   #119
Blue Crack Overdose

Quote:

Yea I caught that too. I am sure though, despite this being a highly competitive "game" that us viewers don't get to see a lot of those bonding kinds of moments because there have been a number of team members who have been nice to other team members unlike the footage the producers want to show for viewership.

I am also happy with anyone but Nate and Jen winnong.
Old 01-13-2008, 09:16 PM   #120
New Yorker

Next week looks GOOD!