The Amazing Race 12! Nov 4 at 8pm! - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 12-24-2007, 11:44 AM   #91
Refugee

Local Time: 09:08 PM
I was so glad that it was a non-elimination leg. I was worried for Kynt and Vyxen. I also like TK and Rachel, so i was gonna be bummed either way. Hopefully the blonde bitch and her boyfriend will screw up royally next week! I can't wait to see them go.

Also, I thought the Fast Forward would have been perfect for Kynt and Vyxen. I was hoping they would have chosen it. Props to the grandpa for getting the tattoo! I dont' think I would have been able to get that "ff" permanently tattooed on my arm.

Old 12-24-2007, 03:58 PM   #92
New Yorker

Local Time: 12:08 AM
TOTAL props to Grandpa!!!!!

i was SO worried about hippies...but it was all good in the end....looks like father/ daughter have a melt down next week....agree that fricking Jen needs to be BOOTED

Old 12-24-2007, 05:45 PM   #93
Refugee

Local Time: 09:08 AM
Great episode. I thought I heard that there were no non-elimination legs this time around, so I was surprised and pleased to see the Goths remain.

This is a weird race. There's nobody I hate all that much. Even Nate and Jen were alright yesterday. They're the next to go on my list, but they're not nearly as bad as some of the people who make the Amazing Race's Hall of Infamy (cough Jonathan cough Kendra cough Weavers cough).

I'm not sure which of these teams I want to win. I'd be happy with any of the other 4 teams winning. I'm just kinda sitting back and enjoying the race and the scenery!
Old 12-26-2007, 09:09 AM   #94
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Slipstream
'Non-elimination legs' do not exist this season. Note - I don't think the players know this.

Can't believe everything you find on the internet.

Again, I recall Phil saying on the 1st episode to the racers before the start that there were non-elimination legs, I though he said there were 3, but apparently there are just 2.
Old 12-26-2007, 11:17 AM   #95
Blue Crack Addict

Yeah, I could have sworn the initial episode mentioned non-elimination legs as well, but of course that online blurb made me think otherwise. Glad it was wrong.

One of the better episodes of the season so far, with many things happening to the teams. It was perfect for non-elimination.
Old 12-29-2007, 01:06 AM   #96
Blue Crack Supplier

I missed seeing it. Due to the time difference in where I was at the time, I didn't know what time it would be on, and ended up forgetting. I'll hopefully find it online this weekend.

Glad to hear that Kynt and Vyxsen aren't gone just yet. I had heard there were no non-elimination legs this season, so I'm glad that was wrong.
Old 12-30-2007, 09:53 PM   #97
New Yorker

Old 12-30-2007, 10:15 PM   #98
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by Daddysgonnapay
agree that fricking Jen needs to be BOOTED

tonights was the first episode I've seen this season and already she has done my head in.
Old 12-31-2007, 12:13 AM   #99
Blue Crack Addict

Such a shame that the best team was eliminated, but they really screwed up by not u-turning Nate and Jen. They were the only team they saw, so why mess around and take a chance that someone else is behind you when you have no idea? What a blunder.

And with only four teams left, I would think the next episode would feature the second non-elimination leg, as the final three is usually the final leg of the race.
Old 12-31-2007, 01:15 AM   #100
Blue Crack Distributor

yeah, I can't believe they didn't u-turn Nate & Jen, or whatever their names are. I don't like them! And the Asian dad still pisses me off the way he treats his daughter. Go Tk/Rachel, or the Grandfather/grandson!
Old 12-31-2007, 03:10 AM   #101
Blue Crack Supplier

Sorry to see the Goths go tonight. They were so much fun. I agree that was a huge mistake not to U-Turn Nate & Jen. They wouldn't have been eliminated if they had done that. I'm sure they're kicking themselves for that mistake.

Now that my favourite team is gone, I'm rooting for Nick & Don. They crack me up, and just might be able to give a good run for first place.
Old 12-31-2007, 03:37 AM   #102
Refugee

Local Time: 09:08 AM
Yeah, but it's tough to second guess the Goths about that decision because we're seeing such a stripped down, edited version. They had to expect that Nate and Jen would beat them to the U-Turn since they finished the challenge first. Goth Guy kind of doddled while delivering those canisters. With a little hustle and a little more care (getting the receipts from the customers), they'd have been in good shape.

Still hope Nate and Jen are next to go, but I don't think they're bad people. I just think they're lousy at handling stressful situations.

Of the other three teams, I don't have much of a preference about who wins the race. I like Gramps, and the Asian daughter, and the hippies are nice enough folks.
Old 12-31-2007, 05:18 AM   #103
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 08:08 PM
Dammit! I missed it due to other plans, but wish it was Nate and Jenn that went instead of the Goths. Oh well, hope Nate and Jenn will be next. Their whining love/hate relationship is so annoying.
Old 12-31-2007, 07:54 AM   #104
Blue Crack Addict

Oh well, goodbye Marylin Manson, at least we still have Axl Rose.

If Nate and Jen win this thing I'm gonna be about as happy as I was when racist b*tch Kendra won...better not happen.
Old 01-06-2008, 09:55 PM   #105
New Yorker