The Amazing Race 12! Nov 4 at 8pm!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad to see the blondes go. :up: I hope Nathan and Jennifer leave soon. I was about ready to change the channel, they were annoying me so much. Looks like next week will have more of the same from them. :|

Still loving Kynt & Vyxsyn - it would be great to see them win!

Maybe Jennifer can toss Nathan out of one of those paddle boats next week. I hate him with a passion too. I can't believe the way he talks to her :|

^I can't believe the way the both of them talk to one another! It's disgusting and they don't deserve to be in this game!

I laughed at the blondes tonite tho. Haha no more blondes to put up with. I'm kinda liking Kynt & Vyxsyn now. It would be interesting if they won!

Good riddance. Now get rid of Nathan and Jennifer and I'll be happy with any other team winning.

How dumb is she(Jennifer)? Nathan's counting the fence posts and she's in his face "don't let anyone distract you"...hey don't you think that might distract him?
Please go home next.

I assume we'll see a non-elimination leg next week, we're overdue for one.

Sure, it would be nice if Nathan had more patience, but Jennifer deserved every nasty comment he made to her. She is a royal bitch! I'd be at my wit's end if i was her partner. Can't wait for them to be eliminated!

Go Kynt and Vyxen!

Hewson said:

I assume we'll see a non-elimination leg next week, we're overdue for one.

I remember reading articles saying that there won't be any of those this season. Who knows if that will be true or not, but so far so good. I'd be glad to have one team out each week, or an extra long leg, rather than some team not getting eliminated.

ThoraSEB said:

I remember reading articles saying that there won't be any of those this season. Who knows if that will be true or not, but so far so good. I'd be glad to have one team out each week, or an extra long leg, rather than some team not getting eliminated.
In the first episode they mentioned there'd be 3 non-elimination legs.

Lila64 said:
Maybe Jennifer can toss Nathan out of one of those paddle boats next week. I hate him with a passion too. I can't believe the way he talks to her :|
Sorry, but I can't believe the way SHE talks to HIM.....she kept interupting HIM counting and talking down to him! she IS a major bitch...more annoying than the blondes..and they were pretty annoying. I was so proud of Christina's Dad doing the stilts...that look so hard! and he has a hernia!

still rooting for the goths!

I didn't think I'd like the Goths, but they're cool people.

I don't like Jennifer and Nathan, but do find them entertaining. Next week looks like a fun meltdown.

I wonder if Christina's Dad's hernia is ever going to pop? He complains about it all the time and hernia's are nothing to mess with so the fact he even went onthis show having one was stupid IMO.

I hope it doesn't! :huh: He got the hernia at the end of a leg a few weeks back - I don't think he had it before the show started. It sounds very painful. :(

I'm glad Nick and Don are still in it. They are quickly becoming one of my favourite teams. However, based on the previews for the next episode, things don't look too good for them. Hopefully they'll be able to dig themselves out of last place.

Jen needed to be pushed overboard in that row boat! and then when the taxi driver would not let them in cause they were wet!:lmao: that was GREAT!!!

europop2005 said:
i was hoping the little croatian guard would miss his shot and hit Jennifer

Totally. She was such an evil bitch the second time around when they shot the canon and she looked so annoyed by it all! Fucking bitch! You're in Croatia on a once in a lifetime experience! Lighten the FUCK up and be grateful that you're even there in the first place!!

didn't Croatia look awesome??? they all commented on how it was the most beautiful place they had seen so far...and they have been in some cool places this time

ultravioletluvv said:

Totally. She was such an evil bitch the second time around when they shot the canon and she looked so annoyed by it all! Fucking bitch! You're in Croatia on a once in a lifetime experience! Lighten the FUCK up and be grateful that you're even there in the first place!!

I get the sense you strongly dislike her. :wink:

'Non-elimination legs' do not exist this season. Note - I don't think the players know this.

The Amazing Race 12 spanned only 30,000 miles in 21 days, making it the shortest Amazing Race course since Season 8. The shortened filming schedule was, in part, due to the removal of non-elimination legs, a first on the Race.[1] Executive producer Bertram van Munster commented that "Every leg of the way the heat is on because they (teams) can be eliminated." The compact schedule of the Race was also reflected by the lack of a Detour on the first leg of the Race, a first in the series.[4] - Wiki

Notes from the show - You would think that Jennifer would be happy being in 2nd or 3rd the ungrateful twat. And I'm completely surprised at just how many people cannot row a boat!

Back
Top Bottom