The Amazing Race 12! Nov 4 at 8pm!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The Asian dad really makes me mad and sad at the same time. His daughter has patience above and beyond.

I think I would have slung mud at him during the pole vaulting.

He's just nasty. :tsk:

She was annoying, but the 2 Jennifers annoy me far more, the taller of the 2 blondes who insulted everything and everyone she saw in Africa and the girlfriend of Nathan who irritates me to no end.

The sisters were eliminated last night. It was close between them and the couple with the girl who couldn't milk the camel right. (can't remember their names):|

The asian dad seems to be getting better. It sounds like he's trying to make an effort not to be such an ass.

The woman completely stressing out about milking the camel was hilarious and pathetic at the same time. That was one of the better breakdowns in Amazing Race history.

I felt bad for the Asian dad running around with that hernia. If it's pretty bad, I hope he'll abandon the race instead of causing himself serious damage.

yeah, I felt bad for the Asian dad being sick and all. That's gotta be tough

and yes, the female who couldn't milk the camel... I just wanted to slap her :huh:

The blondes are seriously irritating me. Especially when they got on the train and started making fun of the folks there. Dorks. I'd like to see them go next.

Yea the girl who couldn't get the milk was painful and hilarious to watch at the same time. No milk for you!

Favourites so far are the goths and the hippies.

I thought it was hilarious! she was breaking down over doing the EXACT wrong things screaming and moving quickly, wow did you read the instructions. If i was the boyfriend we would be O V A H when we get back if she goes bonkers over something like that!!

my votes with the hippies and the goths as well. All the other teams have at least 1 person who i dislike.

That boyfriend was so patient with the camel milking girl! If i was him, i'd be so pissed, but he just told her great job and that he loved her! Wow, what a great guy. She's one lucky girl.

^I agree, and this is one of those shows where people pair up and learn not only so much about themselves, but about their partner and I think many pairings broke up after this show based on some of those negative things learned.

Have you often wondered about who you would choose to go on this show with, and why? :wink:

Carek1230 said:

Have you often wondered about who you would choose to go on this show with, and why? :wink:

I'd never go on that show. Travel stresses me out enough as it is, I couldn't imagine going through something like that. :huh:

If I had to though, I'd definitely choose to go with my dad. If I went with my boyfriend, we'd probably be the annoying couple yelling at each other, because I'd be stressing and freaking out over everything, and I imagine his patience would run thin. :lol:

I hope the blondes get hit by the bus, they annoy the shit out of me. As I was watching last night I'm thinking to myself why is it the blonde teams all seem to be so bitchy, evil and conniving? Grrrr.......

I was rooting for the goth team last night....they were one of the only teams to even mention their surroundings and how it was affecting them..they were genuinely touched by being there.

The brother sister team annoyed me last night....they seem a bit catty too

Daddysgonnapay said:
I was rooting for the goth team last night....they were one of the only teams to even mention their surroundings and how it was affecting them..they were genuinely touched by being there.

I agree. I like them more now. I was really annoyed at that Jennifer chic and how she expected the brother sister team to just give her the 1st place, because they already had 2. Ugh! Also, i think the blondes are idiots to have used that U-turn so soon in the game. They won't make it much farther (i hope).

yes...the bickering couple...Lorena and Jason...they got served a "U-turn" by the blondes....and were eliminated

I loved Jason!! I thought he was the sweetest, most patient guy. Lorena is really lucky to have him. I was sad to see him get eliminated. He was being so positive, knowing he was being eliminated, and meanwhile that bitchy Jennifer chic wasn't satisfied with 2nd place.

Back
Top Bottom