~The Amazing Race~

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Anyone here remember when one of the brothers was on Fear Factor last year. It was the Christmas episode where they had to eat what was in their gifts., live dragonflys, live worm sausage,etc. Anyway, the taller, slightly thinner one (Brian?) was on the show and didn't finish his mouthful in time and was disqualified. He was pissed and wouldn't leave at first. I'm pretty sure it was him.

Just saw on website that Ray and Deanna are now engaged,to be married in May. I guess love is blind.

My pick is Uchenna and Joyce to win it all.

Last edited:
That was great though when they wore the swim gear. It would have been funny to see them race in that stuff only.

I can't believe Meredith and Gretchen have completed 2 legs after losing all their stuff and carrying shopping bags instead of knapsacks. Plus they are the elderly couple who usually drop off by now. Very impressive.

Go Uchenna and Joyce! :applause:

Rob and Amber can go suck eggs!:madspit:

yep, rehash but at least they aren't sticking us with a repeat week like some other shows.

If the brothers had jumped in the truck and driven to the pit stop instead of assuming they were way behind and stopping to change clothes, they might have had a shot at catching Meredith and Gretchen who were going back to retrieve their clue.

Anyone else think to themselves when Alex said "my butt hurts" while riding in the horse drawn cart, "I bet that's not the first time he's said that"

Gretchen is starting to look fairly stupid.
First the thing last week looking for the clue in the tin boxes, instead of looking through the boxes systematically, she wanders around with her hands on her hips doing nothing, wasting time and forgets what boxes she has or hasn't looked in.
then last night the whole riding in the elephant thing. Her 185 yr old husband is exhausting himself pushing a 600lb wooden elephant with a 140lb buffoon riding in it, and she's screaming down at people on the street "Help him, help him push!"...Here's a thought...get your lazy ass out of the elephant and help him yourself like all the other female partners (Kelly, Ambah and Alex) did.
Usually I root for the old couple, but she's getting annoying.

Go Uchenna and Joyce. That was an incredible sacrifice for the game, getting her head shaved. What great support shown by Uchenna for his wife. That was a great moment and a nice change from the usual fighting we see amongst couples.

Gretchen and Meredith have done extremely well despite their shortcomings but they have take advantage of other people's mistakes and bad luck.

Does Rob know how to do anything on his own or does he have to find a local everytime. His version of the game should be called The Amazing Follow Your Local Guide Race. I don't like Rob, didn't like him on either Survivor, don't like him on this show. He is funny but usually at someone else's expense.

Finale tonight...go Rob and Ambah.
And if they don't win, it better be Uchenna and Joyce, if that Kelly wins it'll leave a similar bad taste to racist biotch Kendra winning last season.

Yahoo! I can keep watching the show. I vowed never to watch this show if Romber won. Uchenna and Joyce are one of the most deserving teams ever to win,played fair, good hearts and appear to have a strong respectful relationship. I picked them over a month ago to win it all, I was finally right for once. :wink:

That segment at the end where they had to scrounge up the money for cab fare must have been agonizing for them.

I just hope they go back to ordinary people next race. No more celebrities :madspit:

Last edited:
trevster2k said:
Yahoo! I can keep watching the show. I vowed never to watch this show if Romber won. Uchenna and Joyce are one of the most deserving teams ever to win,played fair, good hearts and appear to have a strong respectful relationship. I picked them over a month ago to win it all, I was finally right for once. :wink:

That segment at the end where they had to scrounge up the money for cab fare must have been agonizing for them.

I just hope they go back to ordinary people next race. No more celebrities :madspit:

I agree with you all the way!

I didn't want Rob and Amber to win. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Hooray !

trevster2k said:

Isn't the next edition supposed to feature families of 4 racing?

Anyway...it would have been something to see the reaction of all the loser teams waiting at the finish line if indeed Rob and Ambah were the first team to emerge...Lynn and Alex going "Please Uchenna and Joyce"...the reaction would have been priceless.
All came down to Uchenna convincing American Airlines to bring the plane back to the jetway in San Juan, otheriwse Rob and Ambah would have had a 1.5 hr lead and won easily.

Thank the lord Kelly didn't win...Ron needs to get as far away from her as fast as he can.

Damn, I missed this last night cos I was at a Garbage concert. Glad to hear who won though :up:

Back
Top Bottom