The Amazing Race 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
phanan said:

:D

It's looking like the two guys will win this thing, unless they completely screw up.

And seeing as how they are the least annoying pair, that may be a good thing.

WOOHOO BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:applaud: :hyper: :applaud:

I was so happy when they reached the mat. Do they normally have all the other teams there at the end? That was pretty cool.

I hope the guy that keeps cursing his girlfriend out wins

i think he is one mishap
from losing it and calling her the c-word.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

WOOHOO BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:applaud: :hyper: :applaud:

I was so happy when they reached the mat. Do they normally have all the other teams there at the end? That was pretty cool.

Yeah, that's the traditional ending of each race, although usually it's a 2-hour finale, which usually brings more twists and turns. Don't know why that changed this time.

It's ironic how 'Bama was always good at getting places better than the other teams, yet going to the wrong airport ended up being their downfall.

And did everyone enjoy Kimberly running into the cluebox?

:lol:

That seemed a very anticlimactic, lackluster finale.

Kimberly's cluebox wipeout was the highlight of the show.

Just seemed to be lacking any real intersting task, not much drama.

phanan said:

And did everyone enjoy Kimberly running into the cluebox?

:lol:

That was great! :lol:

The whole finale did kind of have that feeling of "ok, let's do this thing and just get it over with", which was sort of disappointing.

Did you all see that the next series is going to be an All-Stars? You guys will have to tell me who to hate when that one starts. :wink:

Hewson said:
That seemed a very anticlimactic, lackluster finale.

Kimberly's cluebox wipeout was the highlight of the show.

Just seemed to be lacking any real intersting task, not much drama.

I agree. While it was interesting, the tasks were mainly - "go here and find the next clue. Now go to this other place and find another clue."

I would have loved to have done the skydiving though! It looks like so much fun!

I guess I was rooting for the boys at the end, but I didn't care too much. I agree - the cluebox wipeout was the best part.

Has anyone heard when the next season might begin?

Back
Top Bottom