The Amazing Race 10 - Page 8 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-23-2006, 10:25 PM   #106
Blue Crack Overdose
Get me off the internetz!

Local Time: 03:23 AM
Excellent episode last night. I was happy to see the coal miner couple take first, thanks to the huge hearted brothers, they ROCK! I admit I was happy to see Sarah and Peter eliminated, but Peter just was so mean he didn't deserve to win based on how he treated people, especially Sarah his partner. I am glad Sarah walked away from him and was honest. Maybe this will be the lesson in life Peter learns to treat people better.

Now it will get intense seeing who is eliminated next. I like all the contestants that are left but wouldn't miss the Barbies too much.

Old 10-25-2006, 08:35 AM   #107
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:23 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by trevster2k

Do you think Phil gets pissed off off camera when he ends up being stuck for teams that arrive WAAAAAYYYYY later then everybody else like last night? Is he sitting around saying " For the love of God, just go bring 'em here willya, I got places to be, there are Phil groupies at the Casbah!!!"

I'm guessing that Phil gets alerted that the team is several hours away in a case like this, and joins Jeff Probst in a luxury hotel for a gourmet meal and a massage then returns to the mat 30 seconds before the stragglers arrive.

Old 10-26-2006, 12:07 AM   #108
Blue Crack Overdose

^ I agree
Old 10-29-2006, 11:46 PM   #109
Blue Crack Addict

You know, I like the Cho brothers, but I think they need to start thinking a little bit more for themselves now. They're a class act and everything, but sooner or later, they are gonna have to strike out on their own.
Old 10-30-2006, 08:49 AM   #110
Blue Crack Distributor

Quote:
Originally posted by phanan
You know, I like the Cho brothers, but I think they need to start thinking a little bit more for themselves now. They're a class act and everything, but sooner or later, they are gonna have to strike out on their own.

What he said. I really want them to win, but they have got to start looking out for themselves if it's going to happen.

I couldn't believe David and Mary caught another break last night. My prediction is next week it runs out.
Old 10-30-2006, 12:05 PM   #111
Blue Crack Addict

I really wonder if the non-elimination legs are truly predetrmined...seemed a bit too coincidental that the viewer popular hippies were dodging bullets last season and the viewer popular coal miners have dodged 2 in 3 weeks this season.

That aside...anyone catch David and Mary's "matching" T-shirts last night?
I had noticed Mary's early on, a picture of their 3 kids with the caption "Mommy's Little Angels"
Wasn't till the end when I got a clear view of David's...same picture of the 3 kids, but the caption in red/orange flame print said "Daddy's Little Devils"...quite amusing.
Old 10-30-2006, 04:02 PM   #112
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:23 AM
The blonde's really annoyed me last night. I couldn't believe it when one of them had to ask what country London was in. Their sheer stupidity was driving me nuts.

The arguing between the three teams at the ticket counter annoyed me to no end as well. My god - shut the hell up and get on with it! You all got on the same plane - stop bitching and moaning!

I still like the brothers, but I don't think they should have been waiting for the rest of the "six pack" after the swimming. I know they're all in an alliance together, but this is a race for crying out loud!

David & Mary definitely got lucky last night. I don't know how much longer they'll be able to last though - they seem to be consistently in the bottom couple of teams. But who knows what will happen - maybe someone will get insanely lost next week like Peter and Sarah did, and their asses will be saved.
Old 10-30-2006, 04:22 PM   #113
War Child

Local Time: 07:23 AM
i was so happy to see david and mary stay... i don't know if they will be able to make it next week.
The blondes are SO ANNOYING...i can't believe that they were #1!
i really want the cho brothers to win!
Old 10-30-2006, 05:56 PM   #114
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:23 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson
I really wonder if the non-elimination legs are truly predetrmined...seemed a bit too coincidental that the viewer popular hippies were dodging bullets last season and the viewer popular coal miners have dodged 2 in 3 weeks this season.

I was wondering that myself. All in all, another great episode. I wonder what that Intersection dealy is.. a twist on the yield or what?
Old 10-30-2006, 07:24 PM   #115
Rock n' Roll Doggie
Band-aid

Local Time: 07:53 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Hewson

Well, I have questioned that in regard to all reality shows. The shows producers retain some control of the outcomes in my mind. Of course, they don't know who the viewers will consider to be popular or not except based on what they see. They certainly can edit a team to appear in a certain way.

But I think that's why no one knows when the non-elimination legs are so the producers can use them when they wish.
Old 10-30-2006, 10:16 PM   #116
Blue Crack Overdose

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm ready to go ballistic if I hear Mrs Coalminer say "Lord, have mercy" one more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-30-2006, 10:52 PM   #117
Blue Crack Distributor

It's way better than "Don't scream at me!" a gazillion times over from Kimberly.

And Rob's screaming, of course.
Old 10-31-2006, 01:05 AM   #118
War Child

Local Time: 11:23 AM
Apparently this season finished filming in late July - so it would be extremely farsighted of the producers to wing a second non elimination to a team that could have also been seen as really annoying... Either way David and Mary can't go for a fast forward that should be in the next leg - so their luck may run out.
Old 10-31-2006, 10:59 PM   #119
Blue Crack Overdose

Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel
It's way better than "Don't scream at me!" a gazillion times over from Kimberly.

And Rob's screaming, of course.
Oh yeah, that too!
Old 11-01-2006, 05:52 PM   #120
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:23 AM
Rob and Kim and the blondes drive me nuts. I usually mute or turn the channel when they start argueing