The Amazing Race 10

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
When they were laying the bricks, I couldn't believe how many teams flubbed having the larger ones on the outside of the design first. It looked really obvious to me from looking at the example. :der: I guess you probably are just so caught up and frenzied that details that seem obvious on TV can be easily missed by the teams.

phanan said:
C'mon, you love it. :wink:

I think I like the father/daughter team as well. It's a shame the two teams that were eliminated were probably two of the more interesting ones.

Alright, alright... I do. :wink:

I didn't catch the intro part of the show and never got the reason why they were making a big deal over reconciling until I read their bios on the website. Pretty cool they're using the show to do this.

Watching this show is going to make me want to go on another trip, I just know it...

I would love to visit the Great Wall. What a powerful site to see and experience. And come to think of it, Chinese food sounds good. I think that is going to be my dinner tonite! Thanks for the idea!!

The dating couples are getting on my last nerve, although I like how Sarah said she was starting to "take notes". I have a feeling those two won't be together anymore by the time they can take that trip they won. :lol:

Not too shocked over the cheerleaders getting eliminated last night. I thought it would be either them or the coalminer and his wife.

I had to miss the last 15 minutes, since the show started late...I flipped over to Desperate Housewives at 9:00. I figured this was gonna end up happening...football runs late, 60 Minutes runs late, so Amazing Race runs late. :mad:

Dude, if I hear dude any more it will drive me mad.:madspit:

Yeah, that Rob guy is the postcard for how to be a good boyfriend. Girlfriend falls off horse, just sit there and say dude! Oh, yeah, yell like hell at her too.

I gotta say I don't like most of the people this season. I am enjoying the challenges but no one is my favourite yet.

I like Duke & Lauren, but I have to admit I kind of like the coalminer and his wife:reject: .
They fully admit to how "sheltered" (lack of a better word) they are, and seem completely ready to accept and have a good time with all kinds of people they would normally ever meet.

Also, while they have a lot of yelling going on, it seems like that is surface stuff with a deeper respect for each other, whereas they other couples seems to have a deeper disrepect for each others and each others abilities.

Those guys, Rob, and that Dr. are major control freaks...wow...so condescending to their girlfriends:tsk:

I like the coal miner and his wife as well. The bickering couples get so annoying. Arg! Maybe next season they could have a slogan like.. Now with 90% less bickering!

I loved those jeeps too. The crank! I would so love to have one of them. Am I weird? :reject:

I love it when dating couples are bickering and they call each other babe/baby in such a passive-aggressive manner. :lmao:

I haven't found any of them overly likable yet. :|

LMPA, yesterday we were flipping through some stations and came across one (OLN, maybe?) that replays former seasons, and yes, it appeared that a couple came to the realization that they weren't meant to be a couple, while on the show. They said they would remain friends, though. Not sure what season it was from...we only started watching it during the 5th season, I think.

I agree the most likable team is the father-daughter team. I think that team of all the teams win or lose will walk away with a life changing experience as Duke comes to terms with his daughter's sexual orientation.

:up: Absolutely I agree. I think they are doing this adventurous experience for all the right reasons and that it will bring them closer. They're doing very well so far.

I'm rooting for the father/daughter team cause of geography (they're from RI, closest team to me this season) and the fact that the father shares his name "Duke" with a pet boxer I had growing up. Plus the daughter is a reasonably hot lesbian which is always worth a few bonus points.

I also for some reason like the Erwin/Godwin brother combo, surprised they have been back of the pack considering their physical strength and education.

I think Duke & Lauren got what they really came into the game for, $$ or not, I was sad to see them go but I think they are on the path they want to be on. I'm glad the brothers won this one, they had class at the prison. I still like how the coalminer and his wife (moreso)are embracing the opportunity to become friends with all types of people. Good episode, although Phil looked a bit haggard at the end!!

I was sad to see Duke and Lauren go. They seemed like really nice people. I loved their interview at the very end. It was obvious how proud he was of her, and that he'd come a long way in accepting her more than he had in the past. Very sweet. :up:

My favourites so far are David and Mary and the brothers.

I was also so so sad to see the father daughter team not advance any further. I think their taking that local woman up on her family directing them really messed them up. Sad really. But I do agree the experience was a good one for them and one that no amount of money could have helped. This will be an experience neither will forget.

Back
Top Bottom