The album you've played the most times in your life

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
e5980.jpg

Gold Afternoon Fix

It's not even my favourite Church album (although it was at a time), but it was the one album I always had in my car for more than a decade and I drove a lot during that decade. Whenever I got tired of the other music I had with me or I didn't know quite what I wanted to hear, GAF went into the cassette deck.

FitzChivalry said:
God, with iPod and iTunes, I don't even play albums start to finish anymore. Well, maybe the first few intital spins, but after that it's pretty much a song buffet.

COMPLETELY predictable, but mine would probably have to be:

works_phim_u2_j.jpg

:up: I still have the tape of it I bought in '87.

U2isthebest said:
With the iPod I gotta agree with Fitz. I don't listen to full albums all the time, but mine is really predictable though, considering it's my favorite album anyway.

smallerHTDAAB.jpg

Not my favourite but a great album none the less. :up: :up:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Same here. I've listened to this album hundreds of times...actually I don't know how I could put a number on it. To me it's the most perfect album in every way.

Number 2 would have to be Joshua Tree.

I have no idea. I'm too old. I want to say something like Achtung Baby, Boys for Pele or Kid A, but for all I know, it could be something from junior high school when I only had 10 records that I played to death because I was hopelessly bored. For all I know my most played record could be Goodbye Yellow Brick Road. Or maybe even the Jackson Five from first grade. :shrug:

Either Kid A or Boys for Pele. While I went through a period where I listened to Pele multiple times every day, I think that I've listened to Kid A a little more consistently. So Kid A, I guess. :wink:

The Nightfly, Donald Fagen's first solo effort. "90 Minutes from New York to Paris" is a lyric that has always stayed with me.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom