The airline put me on the wrong flight!!!!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
I was SUPPPOSED TO FLY TO BOSTON TODAY BUT THOSE IDIOTS PUT ME ON A FLIGHT TO PHILLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE ONLY WAY I CAN GET THERE IS TO TAKE A FLIGHT WITH 3 Connections

I'm ON THE PHONE YELLING AT THEM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by z edge:
You should dish them a sturdy discourse, demanding half of the plane with a straight connection and plenty of adult beverages!

Thus being you are half a rock star
wink.gif

Hoo
hah!

D
B

------------------
AIM= diamondbruno9

Originally posted by martha:
Didn't you check the flight destination at the gate as you were getting on the plane? Or was it mislabeled?

NO NO NO

I went to pcik up my E- ticket and when they printed it out...IT had pHiladelphia as teh destination.....but for some reason though my outbound flight was to philly my return flight was from boston.

GAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still on the phone with them!

Just be damn glad it wasnt a flight to L.A. .....
eek.gif

------------------
"If he gets up...we'll all get up...It'll be anarchy!!"

And Arun, you should know better than to use E tickets. Even i know that, and i dont even fly.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by Miss MacPhisto:
And Arun, you should know better than to use E tickets. Even i know that, and i dont even fly.
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

actually...I always fly on e tickets and I've never had a problem...in fact almost everyone I know uses E tickets..and never had any problems

I FINALLY got a refund and two upgrades

those bastards tried to screw me!!

So did you make it?

You don't want to be in Boston today anyway-it's 45 degrees, and it's been raining all day.

But at least the Celtics won
biggrin.gif

------------------
~Your insults and your curses make me feel like I'm not a person~
~The more people I meet the more I like my dog~

Originally posted by Gina Marie:
So did you make it?

You don't want to be in Boston today anyway-it's 45 degrees, and it's been raining all day.

But at least the Celtics won
biggrin.gif

I'll have to go another time....but next time I go..I can meet some interferencers!

Gina...up for something when I do manage to get time to fly in?

[This message has been edited by Arun V (edited 05-12-2002).]

Well, I live pretty far away from Boston, and it's tough w/ my schedule to make it in there right now.

So it might be the next time U2 tours-believe me, you're not missing out on much not meeting me.

Shhhhh-let's just not invite Diamond

wink.gif
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

------------------
~Your insults and your curses make me feel like I'm not a person~
~The more people I meet the more I like my dog~

Originally posted by Arun V:
actually...I always fly on e tickets and I've never had a problem...in fact almost everyone I know uses E tickets..and never had any problems

Well, i guess this sorta makes up for never having had any problems, eh?
biggrin.gif

More than one travel expert has explained that you should always use paper tickets. I'm taking their advice next time.
eek.gif

Well at least you werent on that plane to Australia that attempted to get there 4 times each time having mechanical problems.

You should dish them a sturdy discourse, demanding half of the plane with a straight connection and plenty of adult beverages!

Thus being you are half a rock star
wink.gif

Originally posted by Sicy:
Well at least you werent on that plane to Australia that attempted to get there 4 times each time having mechanical problems.

That is all part of a conspiracy to stop holiday makers coming here. We have moles in every airport around the world.

Gotta fly QANTAS.

Just remember...

Those airport people you are yelling at...it's probably not the fault of the person you are yelling at. That's like yelling at the waitress because the cook prepared the food incorrectly.

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Just remember...

Those airport people you are yelling at...it's probably not the fault of the person you are yelling at. That's like yelling at the waitress because the cook prepared the food incorrectly.

I'm not yelling at them because they made a mistake, I'm yelling at them because they are not rectifying it

Originally posted by 404 Not Found:
never had a problem with e-tickets

I will continue to use them..this will not hinder me!!!

or maybe I'm just stupid and dont' learn my lesson

My friend works for an airline.
You must have booked it wrong.
redface.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Originally posted by 404 Not Found:
"the only way i will let you check my bag is if you can pry it from my kung fu grip..."

I want the GI Joe wid da kung fu grip. LMAO!!

------------------
When life hands you a lemon, say "Oh yeah, I like lemons. What else you got?" --Henry Rollins

Arun:

Did you see that one that USAir plane that landed on its nose today?

Zonelistener:

That pizza looks good; what airline is that?

~U2Alabama

Back
Top Bottom