the 3 types of pple I admire - mainly - for here and now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
3 top types

Old pple, who arent grumpy!
Oldie folks who to this day are still swingin on swings and sky-divin....I admire an AWFUL lot, cause i know when Im their age I wont be anything like that, prob grumpy - why? Cause right now in my present life Im not doing anything exciting and can be grumpy! So like, I have great respect for an elderly man or woman.....who has been through the ups and downs of life and can still smile at the end of it all with wrinkles on their faces or with internal problems at such an old age..........their smile is enough proof that they are happy to be alive with great stories to tell!
:happy:

Pple who wear whatever they want!
I truly do......pple who slap on whatever,even if it doesnt always match, of if its clothes you youself would not be seen dead in.......they just go out there and carry it off anyway they choose, with hair colour, or their own fuking style........high respect for them......they are not afraid. Its enough proof that a girl came into a shop other day with her mate, who actually looked a tad embarrassed to be with her, cause this girl had pink/white hair in pigtails, gothic make-up, piercings, shirt, black mini-skirt, fishnet tights on and big biker boots.........looked completely odd, but, even though whispers were heard and giggles too, and others looking in amazement, I was secretly proud of her..........(though my pride would mean nothing to pple like that)
She just up and did it, before her life is over! :up:

and finally - PPle not afraid of expressing themselves through emotion or art.
Take Gwynnie - lost her dad and a photo was taken of her lookin to the sky.......it was a beautiful, touching pic in my opinion....obviously a bit intrusive and taken piss out off sayin 'can she cope now?'....but she was being free, for a moment, like the world was behind a screen all around her.......................(thats an example) - and ok, I can be a bit expressive....but only alone....
and pple who just are so amazin at expressing thru art/photography.....................:)
Makes others look to see the diff types of living-emotions there are in this world....

;)

anyway, anyone here got a type/types of pple they admire..?????

(oh and of course I admire those who do go out and work their asses off for charities........but in a bit of honesty, the three I just mentioned are the ones that stand out a bit more to me.................. selfish, u may say...................but if u want me to be straight, I wish I could just up and go and be strong like the pple who do go to Africa and help..........:yes:..but the above are the main I admire.)

Last edited:
Category 1 I admire all the way.

I work in a restaurant that draws a lot of senior citizens. It's amazing how grumpy, rude and tightwadish (not a word, I know!) they are. The nice ones are really pleasant and refreshing.

My hubby's grandparents are in their early eighties. They go out of town at least 2 weekends a month and go to square dancing competitions! They square dance all the time, entertain, and are more active than I am. It's so awesome to see. They are how I want to be when I'm in my eighties!

I get amazed when I go dancing and I see people well over their 60's dancing.

Then I feel lame for getting tired after a couple hours. :reject:

Types of people I admire..

-modest, humble people who don't seek attention or the limelight
-kind people
-people who devote their lives to serving others w/ no personal motivation behind it
-honest people w/ integrity
-generous people
-strong people, especially those who have so much adversity in their lives yet manage to turn negatives into positives

Catagory 1 here too.

I've you've ever though what it would be like to relive earlier days, knowing what you know now, learning from those senior to us helps us grow and prepare for the days ahead.

I especially like hearing from old war vets. We will never fully understand what they went through.

:wave:ouizy..:wave:Gina

Sicy, I can see u and Daa round the floor in 60 years from now...........;)

I forgot to mention I had a lovely moment with a really old man (prob 65) the other day........I left with a smile on my face.......it was a nice moment..:)

Sicy said:
I get amazed when I go dancing and I see people well over their 60's dancing.

Then I feel lame for getting tired after a couple hours. :reject:

me too! My gram always laughs at me when i get tired bc im not suppose to because im so young. But she one to talk she sleeps all the time!!!:lol: She earned it tho!!

Back
Top Bottom