The 2nd Interference Album Listening Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which album shall we listen to together?

• Bob Dylan- Highway 61 Revisited

Votes: 10 19.2%
  • David Bowie- Ziggy Stardust And The Spiders From Mars

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band- Born To Run

Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Neil Young- Harvest

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • Queen- A Night At The Opera

Votes: 8 15.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
martha said:
:ohmy: You gave in kinda quick. :eyebrow: What are you plotting?

Nothing. Just read again what you wrote. :p

:kiss: I'm going record shopping this weekend; are you, my sweet?

I didn't do so last week (when there was a small record fair in town, one who has been there all summer every 2 or 3 weeks). Then again, I still have this online offer of some Pink Floyd albums I might want to check out.

:crack:

I just try to ease down, OK! :scream:

50+ Albums until now this year isn't peanuts.
Not even for me.
:reject:

:wink:

Holy shit, what a list,
i'm gonna listen to all of them tomorrow, but since ia have to pick, i'm going with dylan - that's the one of these i know the least.
damn fine list right there.
oh shit, can i vote for queen also?

dudeman said:
Holy shit, what a list,
i'm gonna listen to all of them tomorrow, but since ia have to pick, i'm going with dylan - that's the one of these i know the least.
damn fine list right there.
oh shit, can i vote for queen also?

See...now that's how you do it.

You don't vote for the album you've heard 150 times, owned 2 cassette copies, and a cd copy of.

You vote for the record you don't know. You listen to it among friends and discover it, and, maybe, fall in love with it.

That's where this thing could get really interesting. People might discover new music. We're eventually gonna run out of classic albums everyone knows.

Sweet move dudeman!

Last edited:
Popmartijn said:
:p

And keep in mind that Like A Rolling Stone was recently voted the #1 seismic event in 50 years of sound and vision (or however Uncut labelled it) by a team of critics that included Keith Richards, Paul McCartney, Patti Smith, Michael Stipe, Lou Reed, Paul Weller, Noel Gallagher, Chris Martin, Robert Downey Jr, Alice Cooper, Moby, Ozzy Osbourne and more.

:D

Yeah, but that list was terrible. :huh:

I love Uncut, I just couldn't understand it... I understand that their lists are a lot less predictable than say one in Q or Rolling Stone, even Mojo - but even then, it almost seemed like an Uncut parody, it really was what I'd expect from them.

I'm glad they mentioned Magazine in there, though. There were a few I agreed with, but... eh, they're opinionated lists on pop culture, we're meant to disagree with them, aren't we?

Back
Top Bottom