The 2014 AFL Thread Chasing a Place in the Eight - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-16-2014, 06:11 AM   #1
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 02:18 PM
The 2014 AFL Thread Chasing a Place in the Eight

Who will get the final three spots in the eight out of North Melbourne, Essendon, Adelaide, Collingwood, Richmond, Gold Coast, and West Coast? Will Port manage to stay in the top five or will their slide keep going? Will Geelong sneak into the top two? Have Sydney bought their way to a minor premiership and a Coleman medal? Will Essendon spend more time in court than on field? Will Adelaide somehow finish with the wooden spoon? Will Vlad sack Sando?

All these questions and more to be answered soon!

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 08-16-2014, 06:12 AM   #2
Vocal parasite

At least I didn't give this thread a title as bad as Cobbler's latest RMT effort.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 08-16-2014, 06:17 AM   #3
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 01:48 PM
Some more horseshit courtesy of the Crows. I don't understand how a team in this position could be so careless. Richmond were supposed to be done months ago but look at the heart they're playing with.
Old 08-16-2014, 06:21 AM   #4
Vocal parasite

It's about fucking time Richmond found some heart though. They should've come into this season hungry and determined to atone last year's sins of being bundled out of the finals by a team who only got there by sheer dumb luck. Instead they fell in such a deep heap that this late season resurgence is still not going to be enough to get them back to where they should be.

And good god, what's this now from the 'G, Dayne Beams is out injured. Collingwood players falling like flies! I can't believe how far in front Brisbane - Brisbane - are right now.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 08-16-2014, 06:41 AM   #5
Blue Crack Addict

Disgfraceful goal review. That was a goal every day of the week.
Old 08-16-2014, 06:42 AM   #6
Vocal parasite

What the fuck just happened to Sloane's goal?! Nothing about that review or the decision made any sense whatsoever.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 08-16-2014, 06:43 AM   #7
Blue Crack Addict

It was 100% a goal. Hope that umpire gets fined for bringing the game into disrepute.
Old 08-16-2014, 06:45 AM   #8
Vocal parasite

Seriously. That was a disgusting call. Even if there was some doubt, it was umpire's call (which was goal); the evidence was totally insufficient to overturn the goal umpire.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 08-16-2014, 06:47 AM   #9
Blue Crack Addict

Honestly, on second thoughts, he should be sacked. He got away with robbery. I'm still fucking livid.
Old 08-16-2014, 06:53 AM   #10
Vocal parasite

I'm still completely baffled. The ball doesn't look like it went anywhere near brushing the post. Is that the worst umpiring call of the year? The decade?

In better news: go Brissie go!

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 08-16-2014, 06:59 AM   #11
Vocal parasite

Crows now only seven points down - do you have it in yourself to start believing, Vlad?

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 08-16-2014, 07:05 AM   #12
Blue Crack Addict

Oh boy. Imagine if we lose by less than a kick ...
Old 08-16-2014, 07:06 AM   #13
Vocal parasite

Tiges falling to pieces before our eyes!

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 08-16-2014, 07:10 AM   #14
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:18 PM
Can someone help me out, I've been at the local basketball all night, have just turned on fox footy and I'm not sure if this is the 2003 grand final replay or live?
Old 08-16-2014, 07:14 AM   #15
Vocal parasite

If anybody out there predicted Brisbane would beat Collingwood 123-56 (or that Brisbane would beat Collingwood at all), could you please post next week's Lotto numbers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bono_man2002 View Post
Can someone help me out, I've been at the local basketball all night, have just turned on fox footy and I'm not sure if this is the 2003 grand final replay or live?

Gig pictures | Blog

Tags
afl, australian football, australian rules football, boy oh boy, wowee