The 2013 AFL Thread Not Under ASADA Investigation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GWS's Brissie and Gold Coast games are both in Queensland, so I don't think they can win those, especially not the Gold Coast game given how Carrara's becoming a fortress. The Suns will know they can win that game and win it well. GWS will be reliant on Brissie remaining in the doldrums and I just don't see them sinking that low. Doggies and especially Melbourne are realistic though, as they're GWS home games.

At this stage, my prediction is GWS will win just the one game - Melbourne. I hope I'm wrong. Knowing Richmond's terrible luck against expansion clubs, they'll somehow stumble at the last minute in their game against GWS! :lol:

The only thing that surprises me is the timing. Didn't expect it in the bye week. Figured they'd be trying to avoid too much upheaval over the bye week to come out rested and focused in the next round. I mean, their next game is St Kilda. It's unlikely, but they could jump the Saints like the Doggies did.

Brent Moloney on Instagram...

00000431-image.jpg

This'll end his stellar career - the best small forward I've ever seen.. Hate StK but respected Milne as a footballer. Such an asset to that brilliant side of 05-11. Champion of the game.

Now off to jail he must go!

Very smart work by Hodgey tonight to protest his MRP sanction... he got off, but even if he lost, it's much better to miss a mid-year game than risk missing a final. Had he not contested he would have had 93.75 points hanging over his head, meaning an errant fingernail would result in suspension.

West Coast put in a pretty good showing last night, even if they ended up going down by twenty points to Hawthorn. Where has this quality Eagles side been for most of the season?

Not sure, but how good were some of the big men last night. Roughead, CoX and Natanui put on a clinic!

5 goals to Gunston was impressive as well. He just does not miss set shots!

The more I think about it the more ridiculous it is that Sydney were able to afford Tippett.

If the Hawks beat Brisbane next week they equal their all-time streak of 12, set in 61, their first flag.

Port win and Tippett kicks goals and doesn't get humiliated?

The definition of a lose-lose situation. This season is a joke.

How the fuck did Sydney blow that? They were cruising at quarter time!

Well, that's surprising.

Pretty happy with last night, stayed in the game the whole way (except parts of the second quarter which blew it), beat the Hawks in most statistics... the Eagles just need to make the most of their opportunities and they'd be a great side.

Nice to see the Tiges destroying the Doggies tonight. And BT hasn't taken his valium! :lol:

Judging by the score, Freo vs North looks like the most tedious game ever.

I wanted to laugh at a goalless first quarter but fucking Barlow had to ruin it with 90 seconds to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom