The 2013 AFL Thread Not Under ASADA Investigation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I wasn't watching, I'd think North had gone home...!

That's pretty revolting, in that article... which isn't particularly well-written, either. And yes, fuck off with the pink uniforms already. Aside from being an unpleasant colour, it feels a bit condescending, like the women's teams are just a novelty to shut the femmos up while the men get on with the real footy.

Also, what's with trying to camouflage Lingy as a North Melbourne person and sending him into the rooms for "Access all areas"? Who actually cares what goes on in the rooms anyway? You'd think they'd scored some sort of huge scoop the way they've been going on about it.

Yes! Go the Suns! This team is going to be so fucking exciting when they really hit their stride in a year or two. I'm nervous about Essendon's game against them next week! Can't under-rate the Suns now. I thought I'd made a terrible mistake tipping them during the first quarter, but the rest of the game really demonstrated just what talent and potential they've got.

Looks like West Coast still haven't found their kicking boots.

Didn't get to see it, but well done West Coast, you saved my tip and some of your dignity. What was the umpiring decision, Bonnaios?

The St Kilda fans can whinge and moan about the umpiring all they like ( and they do it very well!), but the fact remains that Montagna and St. Nick missed sitters in the final quarter. Lack of composure from their leaders cost them more than the umpiring.

Like I always say, good teams win whether or not they get the run of the umpiring. You shouldn't have that narrow a lead in the first place that one bad umpiring call costs you the game.

Well, first quarter today, Collingwood's been surprisingly bad and Melbourne's been surprisingly good.

Nope. We're back to business as usual now. Dees in the second quarter seemed to think getting it into their attacking fifty was enough; never mind goals!

tumblr_md96a9kQOc1qb7g22_zps0b71e1d7.jpg

The club itself really just deserves its own tumblrstar.

melbourn_zps80eeda55.png

Here you go guys, free new team logo! No need to be in debt to some lazy graphic design company now!

I'm thinking of attending the Hawks/Cats game in a few weeks' time... Bit worried I'll jinx the Hawks by going along though; the last game I went to, they got smashed by Richmond. :uhoh:

Although the time before that they beat Essendon, so maybe it's time for me to see another win. :wink:

I'm thinking of attending the Hawks/Cats game in a few weeks' time... Bit worried I'll jinx the Hawks by going along though; the last game I went to, they got smashed by Richmond. :uhoh:

Why not go to the Carlton game? We're going to need all the luck we can get to even make it worth watching.

Looks like I made a great decision to sleep through this game. Where's Blues/Hawks? All I see is a rerun of Bombers/Blues.

If Sydney are sponsored by Volkswagen then shouldn't Lewis Jetta have his very own Volkswagen Jetta? Come on, surely they couldn't miss out on that.

Ugh I hate these smaller rounds. There's no footy on telly this arvo. I really wanted to see Tiges vs Adelaide too. :(

And whenever I see the VW Jetta advertised I always think of Lewis and/or Leroy. :lol:

There's always Sportlemon but then you get Dwayne and Paul Roos so I don't know.

I was going to say we were very lucky to be only 7 points down because we suck nowadays but then JR gets a soft easy free in front of goal.

This is just like 2010/2011, we're playing as if we don't give a shit.

There's always Sportlemon but then you get Dwayne and Paul Roos so I don't know.

I'm tempted but I need to mark essays today so I guess it's good not to have the distraction.

And sorry Vlad, but the score looks pretty good thus far!

I don't know why I'm even watching I'm just haplessly hoping for an actual effort in the second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom