The 2013-14 AFL Thread Coached By Paul Roos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Of course, I couldn't watch it because housemates are watching some fucking awful crime show, as per usual.

Kill your housemates and/or stream the game.

How did you hear him from 2km away?

:lmao:

The miss really was that bad though. I heard Travis have an aneurysm from here.

That probably would have taken the match too. Momentum is huge and that could have blown it open.

3.7 in the final quarter. Astounding.

Wow Channel 7 is showing highlights with practically all of "Invisible" played over the top.

Somebody think up something funny for the new thread title.

Carlton were absolutely abysmal in that first half but disgusting by us to let them get back into the game like that. I left the ground with the same empty feeling last night that I had when Carlton almost reeled us back in in Round 1 last year. You just shouldn't be letting teams get back in the game that easily.

On a brighter note, some of the players responsible for our loss last week stepped up. Astbury is someone who I've never thought was much chop had a stellar match in defence and Vickery played the role he is supposed to be playing with a couple of useful contested marks.

"Phew" is all that is worth uttering and with a couple of winnable matches coming up, I'm confident we'll be ok this season. Really didn't want to start the season 0-2. The Carlton fans must be hating it.

Ideas for next thread:

2014 AFL Thread - Coached by Bomber Thompson
2014 AFL Thread - The 10 year contract extension
2014 AFL Thread - Tipped off Andrew Demetriou
2014 AFL Thread - Written off after Round One

Back
Top Bottom