The 2013-14 AFL Thread Coached By Paul Roos

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Is it wrong that I've tried to pinpoint what class of locomotives those are?

Yes, yes it is.

Even though I greatly prefer Sydney to Freo, I'm barracking for the latter tonight because it will make for a far superior grand final.

Just watched Bundoora come from 33 points down at 3/4 time to win the Northern footy league GF by 29. Cam Cloke plays for them and Gary Moorcroft too, the latter of whom took a classical Moorcroft hanger.

Seriously anyone who thinks Aussie Rules is not the greatest sport in the world can get stuffed.

I was kinda confused by Cameron Cloke's disappearance from the AFL, and that Port had him yet didn't play him even though he may've been worthy of a spot?

The quarter-time score is a great result for Sydney. They should not be in this game at all. Freo are all fucking over them in every respect, yet couldn't seem to hit a fucking barn in front of goal. Nearly tearing my hair out already. Come on Freo, put the Swans to the sword!

80% of the play is in Freo's forward half. That's staggering. This is Peak Ross Lyon football. Sydney can't even manage 3 possessions in a row.

Seriously though, that Freo pressure is simply extraordinary, there's no other word for it. The dominance in the second quarter was just off the planet. If Freo can sustain this to the end and if Longmire can't figure out a way to counter it, I'm not sure Hawthorn can win next week. The Hawks may have the best attack in the league, but that's no fucking good to them if they're completely choked and can't move the ball in the first place.

Come on Freo come on!

This place is just out of control! It's a cauldron! Teams would just love to have a FOOORTRESS like this because it's out of control!

Sydney have got their shit together a bit early in the third...

Quality ending to the third for Freo. You'd think they've got this - but I'm still nervous the wheels might spectacularly fall off!

Also holy shit listen to that crowd!

When Brad and Stephen Hill face off next week it will be the first time brothers have played against each other in a grand final since 1912, apparently.

Back
Top Bottom