The 2008 NHL Playoffs Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Believe it or not, about 10 minutes ago I was thinking how much I enjoy listening to Emrick. I can't take listening to Bob Cole anymore!

OT is next!

I do believe it. He sometimes makes a radio call instead of a TV call, but overall, the man's passion, enthusiasm, knowledge and vocabulary conspire to make him a cut above everyone else.

So if Detroit wins (likely) will you be going to Harbour Grace for Cleary's Cup celebration? :wink:

Nah, it's too far away. :wink: Wish I could, though! No one celebrates better than a pack of sozzled Newfoundlanders.

You especially. Get some coffee

I have work tomorrow.
wail.gif

I cannot get enough of this. I have work tomorrow as well but am more than willing to be a tad tired tomorrow in exchange for more of this.......how could any sports fan watch playoff hockey and not enjoy it????

My boss will totally understand if I'm groggy tomorrow because her husband is a Red Wings fan! :laugh:

Nothing like Stanley cup finals overtime.

Of course, this could go on all night ya know :hyper: Remember Edmonton - Boston? Or was it Calgary. I think Edmonton, the first cup without Wayne

I cannot get enough of this. I have work tomorrow as well but am more than willing to be a tad tired tomorrow in exchange for more of this.......how could any sports fan watch playoff hockey and not enjoy it????

QFTMFT

I haven't seen Games 2 and 3, but this game is a classic so far. It's everything the series was supposed to be and more. :drool:

I remember watching a Sabres playoff game in '94 that went into quadruple overtime, Dominik Hasek got the shutout.

I remember watching a Sabres playoff game in '94 that went into quadruple overtime, Dominik Hasek got the shutout.

Islanders/Caps, I think, went like 4 or 5 OT.....usually Steve Levy at ESPN gets to call crazy OT games, but, those jack-asses no longer televise Hockey. I will stay up as long as it takes! :)

QFTMFT

I haven't seen Games 2 and 3, but this game is a classic so far. It's everything the series was supposed to be and more. :drool:

Games 2 and 3 were boring. This is something else entirely!

I'm going to need a lot of caffeine tomorrow. 1:00AM here. :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom