The 2008 NHL Playoffs Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
new york city ratings - weekend

phoenix mercury vs. l.a. sparks wnba season opener - 0.7 share

detroit vs. dallas, nhl stanley cup semi final - 0.4 share

yes that's right... the a stanley cup semifinal game lost in the ratings to a WNBA game... in the biggest market in america.

garry bettman just threw up in his mouth.

Go Wings. I'm looking forward to Detroit dropping the hammer on the young Pens.

Did anyone see where Chris Simon has signed on to play in Russia next year? Yeah, that'll go real well. Simon is probably the last guy I'd picture playing in Europe...

I missed everything this weekend...Pittsburgh game, Detroit game, Russia vs. Canada....damn sister's college graduation! :mad: j/k :wink:

This should be some series. :drool: I feel like I'm a traitor against my own people for not supporting our very own Dan Cleary, but I've got to go with the Pens. Their rapid rise, and the fact that they nearly folded a few years ago would make a victory very sweet.

I'm ducking from the octopi.

I'm home in Western NY this weekend and managed to get CBC on the antenna (my mom doesn't have cable).....coming in pretty scratchy!

Apparently when your team is down by one goal with 2 minutes left and has the puck deep in the offensive zone, the correct move is to wait until the other team regains possession of the puck, carries it into your own zone and bleeds the clock down to about :30 before you pull the goalie.

So that's the kind of crap goal Pitt needs to win a game in these Finals? Screw 'em. Wings in five.

So that's the kind of crap goal Pitt needs to win a game in these Finals? Screw 'em. Wings in five.

Actually, that's the kind of crap goal Chris Osgood usually gives up once every couple years in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom