The 2008 MLB Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
h4JAfVgE.jpg

yeah, barrett was such a beloved cub. :rolleyes:

12618881h6524047.jpg_20070601_17_37_09_1056-0-0.imageContent

barrett-zambrano.jpg

:wave:

Whoopdee freakin do...you guys swept one little series in late June.

'Tis a long season my friends.

Oh, I almost forgot, and there's that little thing about you guys having a binding and unbreakable 100 year curse...

Must be hard being a Sox fan right now... :wink:

Just kidding WildHoneyAlways. :wink:

Go Bears? :shifty:

Nah, it's not hard to be a Sock fan right now. They are still in 1st place. It would be okay with me if the Sock lost every game to the Cub this year but won the WS in the end. The cross-town games bring out the criminally stupid from everywhere. :shrug:

Now, on the other hand, some of my Cub friends were a little unsettled after the second game this weekend. What's up with Marmol?

CTU2 fan, you know, if you'd have posted a Red Sox 2007 WS champs poster or whatnot, that would have hit me where it hurts. Varitek shoving A-Rod just does not resonate with me, probably cos at the time I was rooting for Varitek to win that fight.

CTU2 fan, you know, if you'd have posted a Red Sox 2007 WS champs poster or whatnot, that would have hit me where it hurts. Varitek shoving A-Rod just does not resonate with me, probably cos at the time I was rooting for Varitek to win that fight.

I was away for the weeken, so I'm sorry CTU2fan couldn't satisfy your needs, perhaps these will help:

d_roberts_steal.jpg

Ortiz_game4_hr_bdd_sg.jpg

bloody-sock.jpg

04ALCSGame7DamonJonnyHR_small.jpg

2004-10-21-redsox-celeb.jpg

pMLB2-2111744dt.jpg

redsoxwschampban.jpg

38856095.jpg

Well I didn't want to be a total ass (it wasn't like you posted a pic of one of those ridiculous "26 to 1" shirts). But Hewson picked up my slack admirably. Plus, nobody likes ARod.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom