The 2008 MLB Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just checked the Tigers are 34-0 in games that they scored more runs this year. More than that over the last year, they have won an astonishing 100% of all the games in which they've scored more runs.

We're poised for a second half push.

I just checked the Tigers are 34-0 in games that they scored more runs this year. More than that over the last year, they have won an astonishing 100% of all the games in which they've scored more runs.

We're poised for a second half push.

ironicly enough the royals, pirates and giants are also undefeated when they score more runs than the other team. as were the '62 mets.

This discussion is positively tittilating.

Oddly enough it was the ChiSox bullpen that utterly blew goats last season. They're a funny team, that one.

an average team that is playing above their head thanks largely to a weaker than expected division and the unexpected first half performance of gavin floyd.

they are 13 games over .500 against the AL Central. they are under .500 against everyone else.

take floyd out of the equation and their starting rotation has a record of 21-20.

they do have a quality bullpen, though. i will give you that.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wow. I could dissect this fucking blind and ingnorant post and, in the process, tear you a brand spanking new asshole but I'm not in the mood right now.

Maybe later.

So much for tittilation...GAF you're a buzzkill :(

I think Gavin Floyd's performance might well be the real thing, but I'm not sure if some of the offensive production by guys like Quentin and Crede is likely to continue. But then again you'd think Nick Swisher would be doing a bit more so who knows? I think they're probably a playoff team though, and that's better than most expected.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

wow. I could dissect this fucking blind and ingnorant post and, in the process, tear you a brand spanking new asshole but I'm not in the mood right now.

Maybe later.

oh please do... i'd love to hear it. perhaps the info will come from one of your "sources." i'd especially like to know how actuall stats, such as the .500 record of every starter but floyd and the below .500 record against everyone except the AL Central, is "blind," as opposed to "fact."

ESPN Page 2 - Gallo: Bandwagon tips

My this article
really hits the subject of bandwaggoning
Perfectly on the head.
really.
you really
can tell he
knows what he's talking about
2 thumbs
Up

BTW - it really fuckin' pains me that I had to diminish the subtle beauty of this post ... mutter .... like showing Picasso to toddlers ... mutter ....

Did you attend college?

See, the sad thing about a guy like you is in 50 years you're gonna start doin some thinkin on your own and you're gonna come up with the fact that there are two certainties in life. One, don't do that. And Two, you dropped a hundred and fifty grand on a fuckin education you coulda got for a dollar fifty in late charges at the public library.

I know. It was this douche bag.

6.jpg

ESPN Page 2 - Gallo: Bandwagon tips

My this article
really hits the subject of bandwaggoning
Perfectly on the head.
really.
you really
can tell he
knows what he's talking about
2 thumbs
Up

BTW - it really fuckin' pains me that I had to diminish the subtle beauty of this post ... mutter .... like showing Picasso to toddlers ... mutter ....

Alrighty then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom