The 2007 Emmys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's better to burn out than the fade away.

Yeah, re-watching the 3rd season, the Theron arc isn't that good, but parts of it are good.

The lowest point of the series was the dying Tobias joke... now that was just grotesque.

Last edited:
lazarus said:

I'm pretty much OUT of the closet on that one.

Don't tell anyone but I also became addicted to Gilmore Girls after watching syndicated reruns.

And me and my ex-girlfriend used to watch Dawson's Creek every week without fail.

Could I lower my credibility any further here?
I sorta got into Gilmore Girls because my mother would watch it but I became insanely jealous of the daughter and annoyed at the lack of jokes as the series went on, and the overly anxious way everyone talked; it was exhausting. And why does Luke always wear a baseball cap? And why did the daugher fall for that rich bastard?

And why is it everyone on TV shows gets into Harvard or Yale, when most TV writers go to less famous schools? That also jealous makes me.

No spoken words said:
It did, actually. AD was on the brink of cancellation, but it won an Emmy and it staved off cancellation for one more year. The part that never happened was the viewing public embracing the show. Their loss, show was and remains fucking brilliant.

I was never a huge fan of the show, mostly due to the eccentric comedic style that's popular nowadays, but it was enjoyable and much MUCH better than the US version of The Office. And the sister in AD was hot! And I was happy for Justin Bateman after Valery's Family and Teen Wolf 2 had been his last sightings.

corianderstem said:

:love: :love: :love:

Feist does absolutely nothing for me.

I have missed the boat on the Feist.
I gotta say. Me, too. She's Canadian, so I hear her everywhere and I find her personality okay and her music inoffensive like Norah Jones, but nothing special at all.

I can't stand Jennifer Love Hewitt, but this is a great dress:

JLH.jpg

[/B]

has Jennifer Love Hewitt had a breast reduction?? If I'm remembering correctly she used to have huuuuuugggee boobs:eek:

cinnaminson said:

has Jennifer Love Hewitt had a breast reduction?? If I'm remembering correctly she used to have huuuuuugggee boobs:eek:

Her breasts have always looked real to me, and they're spectacular :wink: So maybe she lost weight, or sometimes they bind them in a certain way with tape or the inner structure of the dress if they don't want too much popping on the top so to speak. She looked lovely, that's a beautiful dress.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom