The 2007-08 NHL Hockey thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh...

Well it looks like Sundin wont be back in the lineup for at least the next two games vs Buffalo and Ottawa so we're pretty much toast...

And would someone please put Carlo Colaiacovo out of his misery??? Guy gets injured so much he should just ride to work in an ambulance and save himself some time later...

elevated_u2_fan said:
Well it looks like Sundin wont be back in the lineup for at least the next two games vs Buffalo and Ottawa so we're pretty much toast...

I am shocked! Shocked and Amazed! Past experiences still tell me there is a total collapse on the horizon; the next two games against Boston are critical – although all the remaining 6 games are critical really... We'll see.

Say what you will about the Leafs but they've showed a helluva lot of heart in the past month! What do you think accounts for this improved hockey? Playoff pressure? Ferguson's replacement? Sundin's insistence on remaining with his beloved team?

Am excited for the Habs-Sens game tonight - the Sens have had the Habs number all year but hopefully that will change tonight! :hyper:

Awesome 1st period by the Habs (3-0 for us). They need to play like that for the rest of the game :drool:

7-1 now at the end of the 2nd :drool: Habs are really kicking Sens ass tonight :hyper:

Last edited:
7-1 now!! :hyper:

And of course, this means we've now heard Vertigo 7 times (in addition to Bad, Pride and last time I actually heard a Sort of Homecoming)

Methinks Ottawa isn't going very far this year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom